Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sicily Campaign Map

Default Re: Sicily Campaign Map

I have a working version of this map for RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6. Waiting for a reply from Spoonfrog, sent him a PM on 05/15/06.

making for rtw1.5 ? and ca. release?

I made several attempts to contact Spoonfrog for his permission to release the ported version for RTW 1.5. But I didn't get a response. I talked w/ Myrddraal about this. He told me to go ahead and post it since the map wasn't edited, just the files w/ it to make it playable.

All credit for this mod belongs to Spoonfrog. I really liked the map and didn't want his effort to slip away for those patched to 1.5.

Changes to desc_strat file:
    -fixed error in some resources locations and them not appearing on map
    -added family tree to each faction (Faction leader died = game over)
    -added diplomacy section
    -fixed start location of some characters

misc changes to file names so they will work with RTW 1.5

for download-

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_links.php?catid=96

Look for Sicily map.

Where can I download this mod? The link above dose not work.

Please update your links. Both the DL forum and the DL link in this thread don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Please update your links. Both the DL forum and the DL link in this thread don't work.

Try this:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=193&catid=96

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

That seems to work fine for me Fallen Angel...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonfrog View Post
    Anouncing the Sicilian campaign map....

EDIT: The campaign is now finished. Download here.

EDIT 2: For discussion about version 2 of the Sicilian campaign map, starting in 410BC, featuring Carthage, the Greek Cities and the Siculi (native Sicilians), see page 2 of this thread and onwards...

This is noway near a total conversion mod, just an extra campaign map for the normal game. The map is a campaign for the island of Sicily, starting in 264BC, the beginning of the First Punic War. The map contains 25 regions and has three playable factions; Rome (the senate), Carthage and the Greek Cities. The central region of the map starts under the control of the rebels.

Here are some screenshots of the map in its current state (click to enlarge):

Carthage starts with a large portion of western Sicily and the Aeolian Isles (north of Messana), but many of her cities are not very big and have small garrisons. Carthage starts with a large navy and some good cities in the extreme west of the island. The Senate starts with only three provinces, two of which are on mainland Italy. The roman cities are quite well-developed at the start but the romans do not have a very large navy. The Greek Cities are somewhere inbetween, with less regions than Carthage but more than the Romans, and an average strength navy.

EDIT: By Myrddraal, I have corrected the image link.
    The link doesnt work, can you update it?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234