Bug Hunter Senior Member player1's Avatar

Exclamation BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for Rome: Total War

BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for Rome: Total War
    Version 1.64
    Compiled by player1

Requires:
    Official v1.2 patch for Rome: Total War

Introduction:

This is compilation of fixes to various bugs that can be found in Rome: Total War. Most of the fixes were not my idea, but ideas of many members form gaming community. I just compiled them in one unofficial patch. Since unofficial, it is in no way associated with Creative Assembly or Activision.

Download from this link.

Installation:

The content of the zip file should be extracted to your Rome - Total War folder. That way it will replace some of the original text files with those from the archive.

Files replaced are:
    -descr_formations_ai.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -descr_model_battle.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -descr_mount.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -export_descr_ancillaries.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -export_descr_buildings.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -export_descr_character_traits.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -export_descr_unit.txt (from Data subfolder)
    -export_units.txt (from Data\text subfolder)
    -export_VnVs.txt (from Data\text subfolder)
    -descr_mercenaries.txt (from Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign folder)

While new files that don't replace anything are:
    -greek_archer_merc_sprite_new.spr (Data\sprites subfolder)
    -greek_archer_merc_sprite_new_000.tga.dds (Data\sprites subfolder)
    -carthaginian_onagers_info.tga (Data\ui\unit_info\spain subfolder)

Also, a new subfolder named Original Data will be created, with copies of original files. If you want to restore original files just copy these files over those installed in Data folder. This is important for multiplayer, since it requires original files (to prevent hacking).

List of fixes

Changes in export_descr_buildings.txt file:

-Fixed the issue with Praetorian Cohorts being available before Marius reforms
    -Fixed the issue with Seleucids Armored Elephants being available in provinces without elephant resource
    -Fixed the bug when Thracians could not recruit Phalanx Pikemen with their higher level barracks
    -Fixed the bug when Gauls could recruit Naked Fanatics in farming shrines (and Gauls don't have farming shrines)
    -Added ability for Spain to recruit Long Shield Cavalry and build Onagers in the campaign, because they could already use them in custom battles (and added unit info picture for Onagers since it was missing)
    -Law bonus for Leadership Pantheon increased from 10% to 25%, in order to fix the problem with Athena and Jupiter Awesome Temples getting their law bonus lowered after upgrade to Pantheon
    -Holding games in arena type buildings limited to Romans only, to prevent "THIS GAMES HELD TEXT SHOULD NEVER APPEAR ON SCREEN AND SHOULD NOT BE TRANSLATED!" message appearing when other factions try to hold games in conquered roman territories

Changes in export_descr_unit.txt file:

-Fixed the issue with all horse/camel/chariot archers, when they are unable to fire while skirmishing
    -Fixed the issue with Pontus and Scythian generals, when they would never get their bodyguards upgraded after Marius reforms (as it happens with all other bodyguard units)
    -Removed Wedge ability from both Thracian bodyguard units (made no sense for general's unit)
    -Late Thracian bodyguard unit gets its armor rating increased from 3 to 6, so it would actually have different stats then early bodyguard, especially considering that it already uses heavier armored unit model
    -Removed shield bonus from early Thracian bodyguards and Bedouin Archers, since those units have no shields
    -Added shield bonus of 4 to late Pontic bodyguards, since their unit models have shield
    -Pontic Phalanx Pikemen get its unit size increased from 40 to 60 and shield bonus reduced from 5 to 2, in order to make them consistent with other phalanx units
    -Fixed inconsistencies in mass ratings for following units: Bastarnae Mercenaries, Silver Shield Legionaries, Scutarii and Bull Warriors
    -Fixed inconsistencies with effects on mounts for Armenian Heavy Spearmen and Illyrian and Sarmatian mercenaries
    -Removed "annoying" blue officer from rebel Archer Warband
    -Sound of "armor" for Desert Axemen and Bastarnae Mercenaries changed from metal to flesh, since they wear no armor

Changes in export_units.txt file:

-Removed reference to shield from early Thracian and late Scythian bodyguards descriptions
    -Reference to "good quality armour" from Desert Axemen custom battle description changed to "wooden shields" (probably leftover from pre-patch time when desert axemen has armor value of 11)
    -Reference to "leather armour" from late Thracian bodyguard changed to "mail armour", to match up unit skins

Changes in both descr_model_battle.txt and descr_mount.txt files (with some references in export_descr_unit.txt too):

-Fixed color of sprites for following mercenary units and their mounts: Thracian Mercenaries, Bastarnae Mercenaries, Sarmatian Mercenaries, Scythian Mercenaries, Spanish Mercenaries, Numidian Mercenaries, Arab Cavalry, Bedouin Warriors, Bedouin Archers and Barbarian Cavalry Mercenaries

Changes in descr_model_battle.txt file only:

-Fixed the wrong color of Spanish generals (should be brown, instead of blue)
    -Fixed the problem with sprites not being generated for following units: Libyan Spearmen, Poeni Infantry, Spartans, Egyptian Slingers, Egyptian Siege Crew, Gallic Swordsmen and German Skirmisher Warband
    -Fixed sprites for Cretan Archers, so they won't be half-sized anymore (new sprites included)

Changes in descr_mercenaries.txt file:

-Fixed the typo which prevented mercenary Horse Archers to appear in Armenia area
    -Changed price of Barbarian Cavalry Mercenaries that are recruited in Gaul from 450 to 800, since it was too low, and to make it in line with prices in other regions

Changes in descr_formations_ai.txt file:

-Fixed a problem when standard AI formation would not get used for armies consisting of only non-phalanx spearmen infantry
    -Fixed problem with roman formation when general would be put at flanks (added separate general block at back)
    -Made possible for armies with only Hastati infantry to use roman formation, by making 3rd line of infantry not mandatory
    -Fixed problem with formation for large missile cavalry groups, when general unit would be at flank overlapping with infantry
    -Fixed an error in AI single line formation when artillery units would overlap with rest on the units

Changes in export_descr_ancillaries.txt file:

-Fixed the issue with Numidian and Spanish governors not gaining priests as their retinue members
    -Fixed the trigger for priest of Neptune, so it won't be awarded to governors or agents
    -Made Druid retinue members available in justice shrines (Esus) instead of battle shrines (Hebeleyzis), so that Gauls could get them and not Dacians
    -Triggers for Civilized Slave, Drinking Companion and Master Embalmer retinue members changed, so they won't be available only in cities with one specific building (forum/temple), but also in cities were such building is upgraded (ex. great forum/large temple)
    -Fixed an error in trigger for gaining Polybius as retinue member
    -Fixed triggers for Foreign Dignitary and Foreign Hostage retinue members, so they will actually be awarded in foreign lands and not at home
    -Fixed an error when following retinue members could become doubled: Dancer, Druid, Freeman Clerk and Judge

Changes in both export_descr_character_traits.txt and export_descr_ancillaries.txt files:

-Fixed a problem with getting infestation of Scarface generals, and several related issues (including some retinue members)
    -Fixed buggy marriage triggers, which prevented characters from getting any traits or retinue members from marriage event
    -Fixed a bug which prevented newly grown up characters from getting any retinue members at start, like Mentor or Tutor

Changes in both export_descr_character_traits.txt and export_VnVs.txt files:

-Berserker trait tweaked so it gives morale bonus, instead of penalty (+4 morale), making it in line with lower levels of the trait
    -To prevent drop in morale bonus, highest levels of Brave and RomanHero line of traits get their morale bonuses increased from +2 to +5
    -Removed bonus to popularity with people from Brave line of traits, since those traits are reserved for non-Romans only
    -Energetic line of traits tweaked, so they won't get worse at higher levels
    -Personal security penalty for Self-Publicist line of traits reduced from -10/-20/-30 to -1/-2/-3, since previous values were way off normal range

Change in export_VnVs.txt file only:

-In notification that assassin has gained experience, changed word "kill" to "mission", since now sabotage missions can give experience too

Changes in export_descr_character_traits.txt file only:

-Feck line of traits limited to Romans only, since two of its effects deal with senate and people popularity
    -Smoothtalker changed to be diplomat trait, since its effects deal with bribing
    -Added anti-traits to some traits to prevent weird or impossible combinations
    -Several anti-traits that worked in one direction fixed to work in both directions
    -Anti-traits for Indecisive Attacker changed from GoodCommander and GoodAttacker to GoodAttacker and GoodRiskyAttacker, so that having Indecisive Attacker trait won't prevent general from gaining Command bonuses
    -Fixed a bug, when gaining an anti-trait would reset trait value to 0 (instead of reducing it for value of anti-trait)
    -Fixed trigger for BadTaxman line of traits, so it won't be awarded in situations when tax policy is best as it could be
    -Fixed problems with Senate Office triggers, which could result in losing some senate titles
    -Tweaked trigger for gaining experience with spies when doing missions with 100% success rate, so it will be fired for spies with one or zero levels of experience, and not just for those with exact one level of experience
    -Removed loyalty awards given to faction leader or heir when AI diplomat, by error, tries to bribe them, since faction leader or heir aren't supposed to be bribable
    -Fixed a problem when assassins would never get any experience by doing sabotage missions
    -Fixed a problem when Coward trait would only be awarded when enemy pulls out of combat without casualties
    -Patched the hole in trigger for IndecisiveAttacker trait
    -Removed "BattleOdds < 1.5", from triggers for BadAttacker/Defender line of traits, so it's possible to gain them, when losing battle in which enemy was highly outnumbered
    -Removed crushing victory condition in triggers for GoodRiskyAttacker/Defender line of traits, since winning such battles with just clear victory is great accomplishment on its own
    -Partially fixed the bug when generals fought in manual battles would get checked twice for trait awards (leading to more powerful human controlled generals)
    -Increased values awarded to many traits in birth triggers, so it's actually possible to gain those traits by birth (mostly affects traits that need more then one point to get first level)
    -Fixed a problem when characters that are not married could get Cuckold trait (by adding IsMarried condition before check)
    -Tweaked triggers which reduced effects of Drink and Girls traits after marriage or getting children, so that reduction of Drink trait would work for barbarians and that reduction of Girls trait would not lead to secondary effects
    -Added self-perpetuating effects to several personality traits that normally never improved after birth
    -Since Mathematics, Philosophy, Natural Philosophy and Rhetoric skills could only be gained at birth, a new academy trigger was introduced to make it possible to gain levels in these skills
    -Added Strategic and Tactical skills into Academy trigger, since their description heavily implies academic learning
    -Made it possible, for barbarian factions, to gain Warlord line of traits in battle, and not only Britons in Andrasta temples
    -Introduced several siege triggers so that SiegeAttack/Defense line of traits could be improved
    -Added several new triggers, to make it possible that Intelligent and Genius characters could be born
    Last edited by player1; 09-17-2005 at 00:22.
    BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for both Rome: Total War and its expansion pack

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Default Re: BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for Rome: Total War

seems good to me

We do not sow.

Lost in Filesystem Member einar's Avatar

¡¡Great patch!!
    Rekisteröitynyt Linux käyttäjä nro 221083
    http://barrapunto.com/index.pl?secti...einarmatveinen

Never mind
    Last edited by hrvojej; 03-13-2005 at 15:41.
    Some people get by with a little understanding
    Some people get by with a whole lot more - A. Eldritch

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Not exactly. This is a patch made by player1 based on those threads. I've not had time to compile a patch for community approval yet, although I imagine I'll look a fair bit like this one when I do. Perhaps people can suggest additions/modifications they'd like to see for the consensus patch here?
    Last edited by therother; 03-13-2005 at 02:01.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Never mind

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

I'm sorry you feel that way, hrvojej. I offered to host any patch resulting from those threads that others wanted to make available to the community. I made that offer here. player1 has chosen to avail himself of that offer, and I have done as I said that I would. I will also include this patch in the thread that contains the community consensus patch.

I fail to see what the problem could be with this arrangement.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Never mind

Senior Member Senior Member Jambo's Avatar

How do you fix the blue officer from the rebel Archer Warband?
    =MizuDoc Otomo=

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo
    How do you fix the blue officer from the rebel Archer Warband?
    Delete him. That is, delete the line
    officer barb_warguard
    for barb archer slave. Other archer warbands have no officer anyway.

never mind
    Last edited by player1; 03-13-2005 at 15:53.

Quote Originally Posted by player1
    -Removed "annoying" blue officer from rebel Archer Warband
    Just delete the line with officer info.
    (or outcomment it)
    Last edited by player1; 03-13-2005 at 15:55.

Senior Member Senior Member Jambo's Avatar

Edited: found it!
    Last edited by Jambo; 03-13-2005 at 15:17.
    =MizuDoc Otomo=

There. Whatever. I don't visit the twcenter, so I wouldn't know.
    Have fun,

ps. feel free to edit the quote of my post in your previous post as well. I would have done it myself, but I can't.
    Last edited by hrvojej; 03-13-2005 at 15:51.

done...

Duking it out Member Grand Duke Vytautas's Avatar

never mind
    "All pagans unite"
    Playing Kingdoms as LITHUANIA! My Lithuanian AAR
    WATCH my M2TW KINGDOMS REMIX and ETW intro video

Email me for 4winds M2TW music mod (NEW improved version)
    CHECK OUT my GUIDES for RTW-BI DarthMod!

Invisible member of B.A.L.T.S.

Don't you just hate it when you come in at the end of a conversation...??
    Olaf the Flashy - the Bling Bling Viking

Barbarian of the north Member Magraev's Avatar

heh yeah this thread makes absolutely no sense anymore
    Nope - no sig what so ever.

Thread became a victim of self-moderation.

Request for mods: delete all nevermind and related posts

EDIT:
    Haven't see it happen, 3 moths later...
    Last edited by player1; 05-25-2005 at 20:23.

I'm hesitant to trust fixes using special traits like Bug and Fix, but these seem necessary. I don't know if the values are reset between generals during the same turn, how can you be sure? Ie general 1 autocalc's, then general 2 auto-calcs. How do you know trait bug doesnt still equal 1 (or 0)?

Did you try different ways to test auto-calc?

The following things probably went wrong and at least agree with what CA decided in version 1.1. That these changed in 1.2 is strange so they can be called bugs, due to typos. I agree with these:
    2. Spanish can now recruit Long Shield Cavalery.
    3. Armenia has all the mercenaries they should have.
    4. Praetorian infrantry can no longer be recruited before the reforms.
    5. The game uses correct skin for Spanish Generals (no more blue ones!).
    6. Thrace: Phalanx Pikemen no longer disappear from building list after reaching last two levels of barracks.
    7. Spain can now build Onagers in Campaign, like in custom battles

This is a true bug fix:
    9.Horse Archers will now behave correctly during skirmishing.

These seem to be preferences:
    1. Seleucids can no longer recruit Armoured Elephants in provinces with no elephants resource.
    8. Pontus' and Scythian Generals get upgraded after the reforms.
    10.Raised slightly(really!) stats and custom battle cost for Thracian late general, before was identical to early. Change based on other similiar factions.

Because i dont know if they should be like that.

Problem remaining for me is the generals stats changing, exactly because the britons dont get general upgrade, though generals dont matter as much i can live with this.

As for the elephants:
    A. If you get a city to level 5 (and level 5 stables), that's a big city demanding lots and lots of trade goods, including elephants, if only for the gladitorial games.
    B. You could build armoured elephants in version 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 by CA. If they wanted to changed that, they would have. They didnt.

ps.: i've decided to use your patch, since i dont know how to fix scarred and brave otherwise. PercentageBodyguardKilled > 30 is better than GeneralHPLostRatioinBattle, the latter sucks. As i finally understand the manual battle check twice fix, the traits Bug and Fix become necessary.

ps.2: Seleucids shouldn't be able to build Armoured Elephants in regions where Carthage can not (ie without elephant resource).
    Last edited by sunsmountain; 03-14-2005 at 17:57. Reason: reading, understanding
    in montem soli non loquitur

(\_/) (>.<) That's what happens with bunnies
    (x.X)(_)(_) who want to achieve world domination!

becoming is for people who do not will to be

Magister Vitae Senior Member Kraxis's Avatar

Interesting opinion on the elephants... But that begs the question: Why do the Seleucids get the 'free' armoured elephants while Carthage does not? Since every other elephant in the game demands the resource then it is safe to assume that that is what it is supposed to be like.
    This is far from the only little mistake CA has made in the game. Armenian mercenaries, gaulish naked fanatics at an odd shrine, interesting description of Desert Axemen that doesn't fit them... I could go on. These problems were present in 1.0 until now, does that make them any more right?
    You may not care about war, but war cares about you!

Default CA needs a spelling checker.

Eeehm, no. I stand corrected (never played Carthage).
    I also agree with the generals, and understood the manual battle bug checking traits twice, making traits like Bug and Fix necessary.
    - But how about the double auto-calcing by different generals? Anybody sure the second general gets re-initialized values (without quitting Rome)?

Though I would now prefer Carthage to have the same 'ability' the Seleucids had.
    In all honesty though, i can agree with:

This is far from the only little mistake CA has made in the game.
    Similar little mistakes seemed to stay where they were. CA needs a spelling checker!
    Most of these little mistakes are too small to notice during play testing.

I'm beginning to like this bug-fixer more and more. Let's keep up the good work.

since we're changing export_descr_buildings.txt:
    Old bug in 1.0/1.1, CA fixed this in 1.2:

* The large Governors temple has a 10% loyalty bonus, that's an error in the game. Change it to 15% for both Pontus and Macedon.

(I didnt make a back of this so i dont know if this has been patched/file replaced in 1.2)

specifics (dont copy paste, change the values):

temple_of_governors_large_temple requires factions { pontus, macedon, }
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    law_bonus bonus 3
    }
    construction 3
    cost 1600
    settlement_min city
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_governors_awesome_temple
    }
    }
    Last edited by sunsmountain; 03-14-2005 at 17:58.

I'm hesitant to trust fixes using special traits like Bug and Fix, but these seem necessary. I don't know if the values are reset between generals during the same turn, how can you be sure? Ie general 1 autocalc's, then general 2 auto-calcs. How do you know trait bug doesnt still equal 1 (or 0)?
    It's a partial fix, as said.

In your example, after both battles, both general1 and general2 will have bugged traits.
    Since in both battles, PostBattle trigger started only once (which gave them bugged trait).
    If any of these generals fights another battle with autocalc, he won't get checked for traits.

When end of turn gets (and at the begging of the turn), all general get checked, and thier bugged traits reseted to 0.

If it was just one general, fighting two autocalc battles, he would have bugged trait after first (which would prevent him getting any traits with next autocalc) and after second battle righ back to 0.

Of course, you could always make testing yourself, by removing hidden atrribute from both traits, and adding some description in export_VnVs.txt (so game won't crash).

These seem to be preferences:
    8. Pontus' and Scythian Generals get upgraded after the reforms.
    10.Raised slightly(really!) stats and custom battle cost for Thracian late general, before was identical to early. Change based on other similiar factions.

Because i dont know if they should be like that.

Problem remaining for me is the generals stats changing, exactly because the britons dont get general upgrade, though generals dont matter as much i can live with this.
    I used same motoo, as used when adding missing units for Spain. If facton can build it in Custom Battles, and is not a mercenacy, it should have it in Campaign, since that true for all other factions. Britons by the way don't have alternate general in Custom Battles.

I haven't implemented n.10 (you quoted fix-list from Borsook fix-pack), for now, since it's pretty subjective what stats should have Thracian upgraded bodyguard. Fist I though about stats of Choosen Warlord, since it uses same skins, but then in custom battles, thracian general doesn't really use same icon as Choosen Warlord (only similar).

Anyway, I'll let that question to be decided by therother, when he makes a community patch.

As for the elephants:
    A. If you get a city to level 5 (and level 5 stables), that's a big city demanding lots and lots of trade goods, including elephants, if only for the gladitorial games.
    B. You could build armoured elephants in version 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 by CA. If they wanted to changed that, they would have. They didnt.
    If something hasn't changed with patches, it can mean:
    1) it's working as inteded
    2) it's doesn't work as intended, but nobody from official team detected the bug (this happens way too often, even with well know bugs in community, trust me)
    3) it's doesn't work as intended, but who cares, there are more important things to fix for now (see minimalistic 1.1 patch)

Anyway, I wouldn't called it a bug, if it worked same way for Selucids and Carthaginians.

About farmer, trader: Original traits aren't really bugged. it's just easy to get bad trait (or recover from it) and difficult to get a good one (without proper temple).

Try checking the thread about Farmer, Trader in this forum (and skip early discussion, lots of wrong assumptions).

Default Re: CA needs a spelling checker.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsmountain
    New bug:

* The large Governors temple has a 10% loyalty bonus, that's an error in the game. Change it to 15% for both Pontus and Macedon.
    I've checked original files with 1.2 patch, and as for as I see, this bug doesn't exist.

Yep, apparently CA did correct SOME of their earlier spelling mistakes. But not all of them, and that's where this bug-fixer comes in.

As for gregub, damn i should have known (i've had enough mathematics to guess). Farmer and Trader are NOT bugged.

Ok, by looking some old indexed threads, I just realised that Good/Bad Conspirator trait is a bit buggy.

Newly created spies sometimes get it. Good.
    After some missions spies could get it. Good.

But, it seems that after sabotage missions assassins should get it too.

Look these lines:

Code:
    ;------------------------------------------
    Trigger agents13
        WhenToTest SabotageMission

Condition not MissionSucceeded

Affects BadConspirator  1  Chance  100 

Trigger agents14

Condition MissionSucceeded

Affects GoodConspirator  1  Chance  100 

Trigger agents15

Affects GoodConspirator  2  Chance  50 

Trigger agents16

Affects GoodConspirator  3  Chance  25
    And there is a bug, since Conspirator trait is reserved for spies only, making it impossible to gain by sabotage.

So:

Code:
    Trait GoodConspirator
        Characters spy
        AntiTraits BadConspirator
    should be changed to:

Code:
    Trait GoodConspirator
        Characters all
    Same should be done to BadConspirator trait too.

I changed it to all, since I don't think it would work if I add two types of agents in Character line. Should not be a problem since no other type gets checked for Conspirator.

Also, if you look closely agents14-16 triggers you'll see that you would get unrealistic amount of experience for every mission, since all 3 traits get checked (2.75 poitns per mission, on average). Not to mention that threashold tops at 8. If we compare how all other agent traits work, it's obvious that only agents14 trigger should be used while others should be deleted or outcommented.

What do others think?
    Last edited by player1; 03-16-2005 at 20:29.

Are you sure sabotage doesnt work? If it truly doesnt then i would change the original to:

Code:
    Trait GoodConspirator
        Characters assassin
    because spies cannot execute sabotage missions, and i cannot find the 'all' variable being used elsewhere in the file.

As for the gain: Nobody minds a quick gain of course, but since this GoodConspirator hasnt been enabled yet, if we do, let's stick to agent trigger 14 and remove or renumber or outcomment agent trigger 15 and 16.

Member Member Ivar the Terrible's Avatar

What are you talking about?

All you do is change

Trait GoodConspirator
    Characters spy

to

Trait GoodConspirator
    Characters assassin

Same for BadConspirator

This has been addressed in previous threads.

Are you sure sabotage doesnt work? If it truly doesnt then i would change the original to:

Code:
    Trait GoodConspirator
        Characters assassin
    because spies cannot execute sabotage missions, and i cannot find the 'all' variable being used elsewhere in the file.
    Check HighPersonalySecurity and LaxPersonalSecuity. They use "all".

Also, several spying missions use GoodConspirator:
    agents4, agents26, as well as spyinit1 trigger. I don't wnat to disable them.

As for the gain: Nobody minds a quick gain of course, but since this GoodConspirator hasnt been enabled yet, if we do, let's stick to agent trigger 14 and remove or renumber or outcomment agent trigger 15 and 16.
    Agreed, that way it will be consistant with other agent missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivar the Terrible
    What are you talking about?

All you do is change

Trait GoodConspirator
    Characters spy

to

Trait GoodConspirator
    Characters assassin

Same for BadConspirator

This has been addressed in previous threads.
    That way you'll disable few spying triggers that use GoodConspirator too.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast