Thread: Angels...

member of ELITE-FORCE Member BomilkarDate's Avatar

This is Bomilkar Date talking to the Angels Clan. Well, you guys sometimes give me/us (Clan) really good and challenging games, some of you are really goood players, but I think you should seriously think about your behaviour in the lobby. Today half of the angels were only causing trouble, always insulting everyone they found to insult. I was called names, when I told you to cool down. So guys what I want to say is simple, try to be friendly, keep your head and play the game instead of insulting other players. I do not want your clan to fall like many others did before, after the same things happened as are happening about your clan right now.
    I hope you take this personal, I hope you think about what I said and I hope we will have more great games like the one we had today.

------------------
    Strength and honour

Bomilkar Date
    When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run along the road. By passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things.

It would be better if they were banned, over and over again...
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

RageMonsta

Death seems to manage a sentence without abuse at times.....although any clan that has tank as a member must not really care what people think..

I have on a few threads tried to support tank and give him a second chance etc...because many people grow up in STW over the months....but the comments made to ShadeWraith sealed it for me....those in doubt of what Tank said.....ask him because he seemed proud of his coward key board warrior words...sadly enough.

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

Quote Originally posted by MagyarKhans Cham:
    It would be better if they were banned, over and over again...[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that imply that banning accomplishes nothing?
    [Sips sake, eats popcorn]

ur right , maybe chopping of a finger each time will be more effective...

Senior Member Senior Member Rath's Avatar

They don't care what people think, unfortunately...and because a few them and their friends always seem to be on when i get on, no guessing why i hardly play anymore.

The Angels think they can do what they want. They don't have the skill, neither the authority to do so. The clan hasn't a structure, hasn't any rules and its a total JOKE just like its members who were tricked...

------------------
    Proud member of Clan Kenchikuka.
    evil is within us...

Lets face it ..we are absolutely powerless to prevent the sort of abusive behaviour we see online. Its a crying shame to see how things have deteriorated over the space of 12 months. This is why CA/Activision must implement some form of foyer bot to monitor and kick players from the foyer using bad language in Mediaeval. This system is implemented in some online games and would go someway to alleviating the sorry state we now find ourselves in at present.

Wraith
    Proud Member of ClanShades

RageMonsta

Please close this thread Tera....I agree with you about this disgusting behaviour in the forum....oh damn you joined in here!

I am really sad with what is happening lately
    I have joined the "clan" that SO many people don't like. Well Tank has said A LOT of things about me and my clan mates(LOD clan) but in my very little time in this clan l have seen that people WILL many start provoking them in the lobby. So l believe than even if they try to change attitude many will see them as they were in the past and try provoking.
    I think that in my long time in this game, to the few guys that know me l have proved that even if not a good player l am a good LAD
    Now with the theforce in the clan, l shall show them the path of the light. I don't know players like magy or rath well since l have talked and faught with or against em not so many times.I respect your opinion Tera but if you and all the other guys who want the attitude to change MUST realise that it shall take some time and hostile behaviour against them might prevent the turn.
    Is it me or people just think that ALL angels are bad and think that just because someone is an angel must be banned etc.
    I won't say anything more. I just want to say what is going on here and offer a view from the other side.

------------------
    Don't use only honour, use theforce, too.
    I cannot return l presume so l will keep my name among those who are dead by bows!
    http://www.dedicatedgaming.com/~angelsofdarkness

Quote Originally posted by Terazawa Tokugawa:
    The Angels think they can do what they want. They don't have the skill, neither the authority to do so. The clan hasn't a structure, hasn't any rules and its a total JOKE just like its members who were tricked...

[/QUOTE]

Next, we will hear they are a "terrorist cell"... a sleeper hiding out amidst the samurai...

theforce, you are right saying that we musn't generalise and condemn all angels, but really seeing most angels (I am suprised how you didn't see them yet?!) swear, arrogant behaviour and boasting about how big is their clan and CONFIRMING they exist to ANNOY people!!! Plus they're quite all "system players" (ie. same armies, cavs on flank, ashis and 7/8 missiles)so chances to see real skill is much less...

As I said to you on msn I am sad you joined such a "thing".

Tera.

------------------
    evil is within us...

As l have said before Tera l respect your opinion and l wish that me being a member of this clan won't affect our friendship. About the big clan thing you have said, well there are bigger clans but this one seems very active.
    When l am in the lobby people are saying that we use 2 names at the same time etc, use offencive language etc.
    If you guys see this clan as a clan that needs to be changed u must help for that goal to be achieved and plz don't try to outcast it.
    About the army setup, all guys are using it. As l have seen the angels use the same army most players do like the 7/8 projectile units, cav on flanks some of them even use ashi but MOST of the online players do the same thing. I use the main setup but l get ys for ashi which is not far off.
    As l have said l am optimistic that this clan will make a turn for the best.

------------------
    I cannot return l presume so l will keep my name among those who are dead by bows!

Quote Originally posted by theforce:
    ...As l have said l am optimistic that this clan will make a turn for the best.

[/QUOTE]

Satan is an angel too.

CORRECTION tera i never bosted once i just said to you did you still think i cant make a clan for ****? and btw i dont say the clan is here to annoy people i say i am so dont bring the clan into what i say say i say it because i do not the clan.
    CRUSH,KILL,ANNOY!!!!!!!

Lol, you have said what I posted too many times for myself to be mistaken.

At least don't lie Skull.

And theforce, the fact that nearly all are system players is a bad thing, where is the variety STW had? At least the true veterans still play with varied armies.

------------------
    evil is within us...

[This message has been edited by Terazawa Tokugawa (edited 05-10-2002).]

As l have said Tera l am not a good player. If you speak about varied armies like taking a different army in a certain map, well that is used by many if not all. My point is that someone has a fave army setup.
    I have a dream...

------------------

I use a varied army and yet I am not considered as a vet for some reason when I can kick most your arses.
    I am great

Vet does not measure the skill but the time you are in a game :P

thats right theforce. Tank u will be called a vet when u scared everyone away and ur alone with your buddies.

In the meantime you joined Angels Tank...

Nice change to better pastures I see.

Tera.

------------------
    evil is within us...

Quote Originally posted by theforce:
    Vet does not measure the skill but the time you are in a game :P[/QUOTE]

My dog sees a vet... for some time now too. Does that make the animal doc a good player? I think not...

---------------------------------

"Veterans" are regular folks that have been "institutionalized" by playing Shoggy for so long.

Vanya is your dog's vet a vet?
    I mean is he just a vet or a veteran vet?
    Also is he a vet vet vet?
    That means that is also a vet in both treating animals and playing shogun

------------------

btw

vet

means in dutch something like

coooollll

Well, this thread was not meant to be a platform to attack Angels. I just wanted to show them I do not accept their way of talk, I do not accept anyone insulting other guys in the forum.

I think theforce is completely right. Some guys do provoke angels, if you want them to change, give them a chance to.

But once more, swearing is absolutely unnecessary. There are other guys swearing and insulting others in the forum, but the past days angels were obviously most annoying.

This has to stop. I really love to play this game and I think everyone who plays online now does the same (or he/she would not be playing any more). So plz try to be friendly, we all are one community, we all play the same game. Don't fight in the chatrooms, fight on the field.

ELITEofBomilkar

------------------
    Strength and honour

Bomilkar Date

[This message has been edited by BomilkarDate (edited 05-11-2002).]
    When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run along the road. By passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things.

Senior Member Senior Member Kas's Avatar

Uhh...Mag your dutch "vet" translation is slang...

The true meaning in dutch is "fat" "thick" "grease"

AggonyKas
    On Steam: Kas

JoJoSan, can you forgive me?

there is an easy way to stop the name calling and that is to make a chatroom and password it and tell every1 who is not name calling the password and let them in then there ther we go problem solved no more name calling ppl in the game they will soon get board and stop or leave the game

thx GlobalVio

Why are y'all so tickled by cussing online? Vanya doesn't spew verbal filth online, but often finds it amusing. Kinda like watching Springer can be amusing. Just read it and laugh at the focker. Anything else is curtailing his right to free speach.

Puritans have hurt the world more than you can think. And they still do.

Of course Vanya, many puritans went to America. But its a bit hard to blame the puritans for all this. Well, actually, hmm, maybe your right. If we say puritan republicans from Texas, I agree.

------------------
    Strength and honour

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

LOL Bomilkar! Even the "Puritans" don't necessarily like the "Puritan" in question . . they have just been trained to always vote Republican no matter who might be running. Satan could run on the Republican Party ticket (Or the Democratic one for that matter) and he would get several thousand votes. If he one won I could just here all of these same people screaming; "What the Hell?" and he would look at them and reply . ."Exactly". LOL As for abusiveness in the lobby, it has been there since the old days and will always be a part of the lobby scene. There were attempts to persuade people to change their ways (The Shogun Honor Society), but there will always be a few who enjoy abusing people more than playing the game. The trick is to not let it bother you and to ignore the person in question, even if the remarks are directed at you and are extremely vulgar. Personally I save a lot of money in 1-900-SPA-NKME calls by playing this game.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!