Thread: Rath

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

About Obake's sig . . . He didn't come up with that or find it anywhere, he was just explaining to someone why he doesn't argue with me and now he doesn't know how to remove it from the bottom of his posts! LOL ***ELMO BEATS OBAKE DOWN WITH HIS EXPERIENCE AGAIN****
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Senior Member Senior Member Rath's Avatar

lol m8...you surely have no peers old man

"Dont battle with elmo, he drags u down to his own level and u will not be able to win shogun again...."

i am convinced the more creative wons can figure out better ones.
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

member of ELITE-FORCE Member BomilkarDate's Avatar

Never argue with elmo, or you will become an elmo too.
    When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run along the road. By passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things.

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

Now that is one head the horseman just plain refuses to put on his shoulders.

Its just too ugly and unwieldly. But it would scare the beejeezus out of the enemy.

Hmmm... maybe if I shrink it beforehand, I can get it down to a mere 30 ft diameter...?

Cutting through that teflon-wrapped skull is the hard part...

[Goes away. Comes back 15 minutes later with a box in his hand...]

I don't get it. I'm here looking at this "Tickle-me Elmo"... sure its head is big and ugly... and furry... like a wookie's...

[Squeezes doll. Doll squeeks are blurts out silly lines.]

GAH! THAT... THAT... GAH!

[Rips head off]

GAH! It won't shut up! SILENCE!

[Pounds severed Elmo doll head. Draws sword and slices it to bits. The voice keeps comming...]

GAH! GAH! Double-GAH!

[Picks up pieces of smashed head. Looks at them. Sets them on fire. Places smoldering head bits into pot.]

GAH!

[Gift-wraps pot. Finds Krast's coffin and digs him up. Dumps the pot with the burning Elmo head into coffin. Nails coffin shut. buries coffin.]

He he!

Piece of cake!

GAH!

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

LOL . . . and never follow Elmo or you may find yourself in the next friendly province many leagues away from the actual fighting!
    I have heard that MTW is allowing for a stat concerning Personality Traits . . I hope it is like the ones in Tropico . . I will pick the trait of 'uncontrollable flatulence' woohooo My old Stinky Ashi Army would be all powerful if they had this in MI/WE.

Now you all know the REAL reason Magya has so many names in Shogun . . He made the mistake of playing Elmo one too many times and lost his ability to win with that name. LOL

Vanya . . . You should apologize to Krast for putting him through that horrible ordeal . . He opened up the 'package' you left in his coffin and was so traumatized he decided to walk amongst the living again. Unfortunately, you nailed his coffin shut and he cannot get out. If you listen carefully you can hear his aweful "Gah's!" and other harsh language that only Krast understands. I think I hear a "Gah! Vanya! Gah!" every now and then as well. For SHAME VANYA!

Quote Originally posted by ElmarkOFear:
    ...He opened up the 'package' you left in his coffin and was so traumatized he decided to walk amongst the living again. Unfortunately, you nailed his coffin shut and he cannot get out. If you listen carefully you can hear his aweful "Gah's!" and other harsh language that only Krast understands. I think I hear a "Gah! Vanya! Gah!" every now and then as well... [/QUOTE]

What? Krast does not like my gift? I thought it would make a nice addition to his world-famous soup. The nails... well... I just wanted to make sure he didn't dismiss it outright when he saw who it was from .

And... Krast is undead too? And all this time I thought I was the only one. Who woulda known?

BTW, I thought the screams from beneath the soil was Krast 'enjoying' the gift. I thought he said he liked it very much...

Oh, and I can recount some research of olde I did... waaaay back when I still had my head.

I studied the natural phenomena referred to by the Romans as "Elmoic Singularities". Such objects were said to be of infinite moronity... so massive that they pulled knowledge right out of the environment they were in contact with. The edge of the spherical boundary beyond which all knowledge was sucked in was called the "event horizon". It is from these olde Roman discourses that we get that term.

So... any ideas, ingenuity or knowledge that crossed the event horizon would just be sucked into an informational black hole... leaving nothing but idiocy in its wake.

It is written that at the time of the fall of the Roman Empire, one such singularity manifested itself in Europe. The event horizon was said to have spanned the continent. This explains the fall of civilization and the beginning of the era known as the Dark Ages.

GAH!

[This message has been edited by Vanya (edited 05-13-2002).]

I am glad to see that a scholarly undead persona such as yourself can fully appreciate my "Elmo"-hood. Though your basic premise is sound, there is a slight flaw in your discourse. The mentioned singularity is not a 'natural' phenomena as you stated, but may, through many years of underdevelopment and underacheivement, be reproduced in a lab. I did not come by my moron-ness by genetic disposition or mere chance. I have worked hard at it and have surpassed even my own low expectations. I may write a book describing the process and will entitle it; "?". Which pretty much sums up my life.

member of ELITE-FORCE Member BomilkarDate's Avatar

Rofl: When the book is ready, send me at least five. I think I will need more than one book to get only half of your moron-ness
    When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run along the road. By passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things.

Elmo accepts the compliment and will personally sign all 5 copies for you once he remembers where he put his pen. . . If you still need help, I am making a series of video's to take you step by step through the slow decline of your thought processes. They are normally $19.99 each, but for you, since you are obviously an eager student, I send them for free. Please read carefully the chapter on "Vanya-catharcism", whereby Vanya extols on the virtues of being deceased . . You never have to get out of bed, You are always hard (ahem), and people expect little of you and are never dissappointed if you flop.