Thread: The Swiss and Burgundess

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Swiss and Burgundess

Does anyone know how to draw these two factions out....with out being on the recieving end of it.

The only time I have gotten the swiss to come out I was nowhere near them......well I conquered them but that was later.......I was Byz GA and in no rush to take the area at the time.

As for the one I can't spell correctly I saw them while playing as the Polish GA once and they got taken down by the church the same turn they appeared.

Default Re: The Swiss and Burgundess

To draw out these factions you must;

Swiss - after a certain event (forget the date) called I think the Canton league or something, Switzerland must either be rebel or have low loyalty and ready to rebel. Instead of a peasant rebellion you have the chance of getting a swiss emergence.

Burgundians - these guys are very shy, I have only seen them appear once, same deal after a certain date Burgundy must either be rebel or ready to rebel.
    CHIVALRY TOTAL WAR - A medieval mod for RTW
    http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/chivalry/

Any Idea what the event is for the shy ones?

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Swiss - after a certain event (forget the date) called I think the Canton league or something, Switzerland must either be rebel or have low loyalty and ready to rebel. Instead of a peasant rebellion you have the chance of getting a swiss emergence.
    Actually the Swiss can appear some time before the Canton league event (even got a screenshot of that one), but I don't know when exactly.

For the Burgundians I've only seen it once. You don't see any event for these ones, but they can only appear in late (if it's entire late period or a part of it I don't know).

To get it you'll need a big empire occupying Burgundy, then cripple thier loyalty. Easiest way to get a rebellion there. But it still isn't an easy way
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

I would suggest that a key event for Burgundy would be after 1380.

I have played HRE a number of time on Late, and they both appear with some frequency.
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......