Thread: RiP: Forum Index

Bug Hunter Senior Member player1's Avatar

Default RiP: Forum Index

Since old one had gone into oblivion (locked and unstiked), we really need new sticky forum index, otherswise all those useful links will be gone forever.

Any volunteers?
    BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for both Rome: Total War and its expansion pack

Default Re: RiP: Forum Index

For what? To create a new one? I don't know, it sounds like hard work...

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

I thought there were fewer stickies than normal....what happened to it? Why was it allowed to sink into oblivion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

flaming? i don't know (i haven't been here very long)

Bug Hunter Senior Member player1's Avatar

Pesonaly, for now, I think old one needs to stay sticked, even if locked, since its links are still very useful.
    BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for both Rome: Total War and its expansion pack

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by player1
    Pesonaly, for now, I think old one needs to stay sticked, even if locked, since its links are still very useful.
    The old one was closed because I don't have the time to maintain it.

In any case, Catiline has repinned it for now. It was only unstuck as a side effect of its closure.

I am, however, looking for someone to take over the thread. They'll have the complete text (including vB codes) of the old thread, to use how they like. Please PM me if you are interested. The new thread, hopefully with a more noticeable title, will replace the old Forum Index.
    Last edited by therother; 03-28-2005 at 15:06.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Just a quick BTW, the Index has been reformatted and updated. Still looking for someone will to take it over though...
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana