Thread: Question about building academy

Default Question about building academy

Hi,
    I'm playing the turks in a long game, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the military academy built in various provinces . . . my goal is to get it built in carpathia or hungry to give the jannisary units full advantage of the iron deposits, but although I think I have whatever prerequisites it needs I can't seem to make it appear in the build screen. can't get the college of surgeons there either or the grand mosque now that I think of it . . . but I can build them all in say . .. Rum . . . any help?

thank ...

Master of Puppets Member bretwalda's Avatar
    Budapest, Hungary, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Little White Marble

Default Re: Question about building academy

The grand mosque and whatever else is it the prerequisite of are only buildable ONCE. Although you can build the later buildings and destroy the prerequisite (GM) and build elsewhere again everything, rinse and repeat if you haven't won the game, yet...
    This space is for sale. Anybody wanting to advertise little blue pills, pumping body parts or financial services that cost you a fortune may do it here for a small fee instead of packing my mailbox. Thank you.
    ----------------------------------
    Awright, here is the all_can_crusade_mod. This is v2.
    Magyarország

thanks, I'll see if that is maybe the problem, but even if I haven't built the academy before I still can't build it, do you know what the prereqs. are for it? if one is the grand mosque that might be the problem, but if not I don't know what it is . ..

thanks again

Master of Puppets Member bretwalda's Avatar
    Budapest, Hungary, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Little White Marble

Great Mosque is a prerequisite of Military Academy.
    This space is for sale. Anybody wanting to advertise little blue pills, pumping body parts or financial services that cost you a fortune may do it here for a small fee instead of packing my mailbox. Thank you.
    ----------------------------------
    Awright, here is the all_can_crusade_mod. This is v2.
    Magyarország