Thread: How do you end the plague

Default How do you end the plague

I am playing the Seleucid and losing a lot of soldiers due to the plague. I have gone through a number of turns, tried splitting troops all to no avail.

(Insert innuendo here) Member Balloon Bomber Champion DemonArchangel's Avatar

Default Re: How do you end the plague

I suggest waiting it out (20 or more turns sometimes) and letting no one in or out of the city, agents included.

There is a particularly nasty trick of sending an agent to a plague infested city, then taking the same agent and bringing him to another city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    China is not a world power. China is the world, and it's surrounded by a ring of tiny and short-lived civilisations like the Americas, Europeans, Mongols, Moghuls, Indians, Franks, Romans, Japanese, Koreans.

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

Quarantine the city and if need be remove troops to lower the number of carriers, seems to help. Also build sanitary facilities, they seem to help.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

I ususally just wait it out and quarantine the affected city and characters...
    I have one guy (a diplomat) who has had the plague for years.. I've sent him from halicarnassus, to Tingi, on foot! He just won't die. I'm busy spreading the plague to the Scipii (North Africa- carthage etc.) lol..

Just wait few turns. And quarantine the city.