Thread: Hello Fellas - remember me?

Hello everybody!
    -----------------------------------------------

Well I'm Caamos, my former name was (and sometimes is) MikeSan. Maybe somebody knows me becuase I was a very active Shogun player (played for Tenki-Shingi and the ELITEs). I have been away for a quite long time becuase of school my girlfriend and and and...

After 3-4 or even more months when I came back to Shogun it shocked me to see that as good as nothing had changed - Totomi, Seib and Ironing-Border are still one of the most played maps. Everybody uses the same tectics. It made me sad.

So I decided not to play Shogun - it's boring and it became unhonourable for me to compare my skills with always the same tactics and maps. But of course there is Medieval. Medieval - aaaaah that's a great game, a worthy Shogun Sequel.

Well, I decided to play Medieval as active as I did in Shogun. Just with another name - Caamos.
    =============================================
    So let's come to the main reason why I posted here. I'm looking for a clan for Medieval. So if any leader (like Madoka, Maggy,...) reads my words, please answer in this post or mail me.

the_mystic@gmx.de

It would be great if I could join a clan which leader still remembers me and hopefully remembers my work for Shogun and my skill at the sword. I want to create a powerful clan and I can promise that I'll be a worthy member.

I speak German and English. So if any German or English Clan shows interests: Please mail me or post here.

Thank you for listening.

------------------
    ::: A man can't run away from the death or even hide from it. The only thing a man can do is to wait for the death and smile at him. ::::

[This message has been edited by SirCaamos (edited 06-30-2002).]
    ::: A man can't run away from the death or even hide from it. The only thing a man can do is to wait for the death and smile at him. ::::

RageMonsta

try the new 1.03 stats for MI/WE..you will see a more tactical game and less use of guns..more fun for the experienced player..as for clan.....well talk to a Rage ..you never know we may like you!

Senior Member Senior Member LordTed's Avatar

Thats exactly what I though mikesan, when I went on. I got called old fashioned for playing with 3 guns and no ashigaru. It seems rows of guns and spears are the thing still.