Thread: army size in real time combat

Default army size in real time combat

Hello,

I am attacking regions with over 10,000 troops, but when I go in real time mode, the program chooses randomly one of the armies that attacked !!

Where are the other 9000 soldiers ?

Please help

Default Re: army size in real time combat

I believe that the max real-time army size is 16 units, though I imagine if your unit size is set to 120 you should be able to get 1920 troops in there.

I've never tried it... Anyone else available to try?

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Talking Re: army size in real time combat

Quote Originally Posted by ghaddad
    I am attacking regions with over 10,000 troops, but when I go in real time mode, the program chooses randomly one of the armies that attacked !!
    Where are the other 9000 soldiers?
    As Wilbo said, you can enter the map with a maximum of 1920 soldiers, but when you have units of 60, that's 960. in other words, you can bring 16 units max.

well, once you are setting up, select a unit and a button 'replace by other unit' appears. click that to replace it for one of the numerous other units you brought. that way you can select the 16 units you want to fight with.

once you loose one unit completely(100% routed or 100% killed) one of the units you didn't select appears on the border of the map at a random position. that way you keep fighting until you loose all of your units or defeat the enemy.

hope this helps.

welcome to the .org and welcome to sword dojo, fellow stw player!
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Default Re: army size in real time combat

If you have the MI expansion there is a replace unit button, if you have the old version then I think it's the units that are in the army of your best general or something.