Thread: "Sell Fort and HOrse Farmer in Aquitaine"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "Sell Fort and HOrse Farmer in Aquitaine"

Can you actully seel Hose farmer places, Forts and co?

If so how?

much thanks.

Default Re: "Sell Fort and HOrse Farmer in Aquitaine"

You can destroy them, and get some cash out of it, by rightclicking on it in the review panel at the bottom of your screen.
    I don't think selling is an option in any way. Were you thinking of the possibility of selling it to another province, or just getting rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Price
    You can destroy them, and get some cash out of it, by rightclicking on it in the review panel at the bottom of your screen.
    I don't think selling is an option in any way. Were you thinking of the possibility of selling it to another province, or just getting rid of it?
    Im playing my first game and trying to follow the English Guide in the Guide forms to the letter to get a feel for the game.

Its says "Sell Fort and HOrse Farmer in Aquitaine" so I assume it means destroying it and getting some money out of it.

I think the idea is to abandon the provice.

Yes, destroying the buildings in a province before abandoning it is a well-known tactic, not letting whoever takes that province get the benefit of any tech.
    "Aaaargh, raze the towns, burn the crops and salt the earth", all that stuff.

They mean destroy them and abandon the province. This won't do for the GA game, but is okay for the conquest game. Personally I don't abandon provinces.

mfberg
    It is not complete until the overwieght female vocalizes.

Pinky : Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
    Brain : The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Chief Sniffer Senior Member ichi's Avatar

I prefer to try and hold Aquitaine at the beginning, developing it to make better cavalry. I usually expand up into Scotland and over to Ireland and quickly develop one British province into a ship builder. Once I get a few ships to connect Aquitaine to the Isles I can reinforce and balance out the various armies.

As soon as the French are preoccupied elsewhere I capture stupid Flanderses and that completes the connection, then push out into Ile de France . . .

ichi
    Stay Calm, Be Alert, Think Clearly, Act Decisively

CoH

I would never sell the Horse Famer as the English in Early. Build Hobs every turn and utilize the early LC advantage. It ends your archer troubles very quickly. Usually I rush the French and hope the HRE is busy. After the rush I bribe the Welsh and take teh Longbowmen to Europe. THe Scots I bribe and stabalize the territory.