Thread: MTW order OOOO now recruiting!

kortharig werkschuw tuig Member the Count of Flanders's Avatar

what is the OOOO

We are a bunch of mates, mostly STW single-play STW veterans from all continents of the world. We were founded in february and have recently agreed to restart recruitment. Currently we are allied with clan shades and we have about 8 active members.

what are we about

Our aim is to recreate historical battles and tactics. We wish to test whether historical situations work on MTW as well. This means that our members are never allowed to use un-historic army compositions (remember monk-rushes) on MP for example. We also aren't geared to be the most competitive order out there though competitive play is supported.

what kind of recruits we are looking for

Right now our Order looking for three different type of member, based on their
    (1) real life history background
    (2) online STW multiplayer experience and
    (3) persons who have web site building experience to help us create our new home!
    (4)Finally some interest/competence in building historically accurate campaigns/battles is a definite plus!
    (5)We only accept honorable applicants that don't have a win-or-die attitude (ie bad losers)

apply at the forum at (click on our forum): http://oooo.freewebspace.com/

[This message has been edited by the Count of Flanders (edited 07-12-2002).]

nice setup,but i can't get online so i can't sign up
    Well Shogun will be the last Total War game for James unless he gets a PC - monkian

Goats will be the death of you.

no efence but i think its alittle early to be doing this because what if the people u recrut dont show up or dont get the game until way later... or r just trying to fake it and make trouble.. so i think u should keep posting about ur clan until the game comes out then recrut people around then and on.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *swings axe*

Quote Originally posted by carnage:
    no efence but i think its alittle early to be doing this because what if the people u recrut dont show up or dont get the game until way later... [/QUOTE]
    None taken, if they don't show up we'll kick 'em out again. We only take on motivated applicants anyway.
    or r just trying to fake it and make trouble..
    [/QUOTE]
    what do you mean with faking? We have a website, a forum and members. If you are suggesting that I am making some stupid joke here then I don't appreciate it and do take offence to it.
    And we decide when we start recruiting.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Quote Originally posted by the Count of Flanders:
    or r just trying to fake it and make trouble..
    what do you mean with faking? We have a website, a forum and members. If you are suggesting that I am making some stupid joke here then I don't appreciate it and do take offence to it.
    And we decide when we start recruiting.

[/B][/QUOTE]

roflmao now that would be funny

In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

the goldfish Senior Member tootee's Avatar

I think he meant the would-be recruits may be fake (ill-intentioned), and trying to create trouble for your clan...
    tootee the goldfish,
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

I would like to join based on my real life experience as a soldier in Richard The TigerHEart IV's army. I lived and died in those ages, and was reincarnated as a sea turtle. then I died in 1974 and was reincarnated as a 6'3" 200 pound human mutt with a passion for girls with tatoos who live in trailer parks. Really.

Help me. I cry for help.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Quote Originally posted by Major Robert Dump:
    I would like to join based on my real life experience as a soldier in Richard The TigerHEart IV's army. I lived and died in those ages, and was reincarnated as a sea turtle. then I died in 1974 and was reincarnated as a 6'3" 200 pound human mutt with a passion for girls with tatoos who live in trailer parks. Really.

Help me. I cry for help.
    [/QUOTE]

I fear you are beyond all help.

lol
    Well Shogun will be the last Total War game for James unless he gets a PC - monkian

Goats will be the death of you.

lol

------------------
    untouchable, unbreakable,elven spirit,Elven soul
    Abandon all hope.

Toda Nebuchadnezzar

Thanx for the comedy Dumpy! I was falling asleep again reading some of these topics in the Medieval Forum. They are all the same topics just worded differently.

------------------
    No Fear Legend.

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

These are a real nice bunch of people. { and I know that for a fact, as I am a member }

I only have one point to add 'OOOO' are not a clan, they have no clan loyalty, they are a bunch of people interested in medieval warfare.

ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......

Member Member kamizaki_nurizeko's Avatar

as ive said somewhere else elitism only gets you so far buddy....its a nice idea, everyone would like to have a strong clan that is well known, and sicne medeival is still excited group fad till anyone plays the full game and likes it for what it really is then you could just get members that come for so long then ditch the minute medeival becomes standard like shoggy...but all the luck to ya
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

As this thread has died a death I have closed it.

I know we will re-issue it again as the game draws closer.
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......