Thread: Clan Mejestic Falls

Out of the 8 members only 3 remained, myself, Blaspheme and Kokeno. Of the other 5 only 1 had an explained absence - putting him out of the game permanently.

After a short meeting we decided to put official word on what seemed innevitable.

To Koke and Blas, good luck in your endeavours it's been great fun

Sad, guess I'll have to remove the link. Majestics was a good clan, Wolf and you especially are great blokes. Sad to see another clan fading away...

Sincerely I never liked Blas - he is arrogant and known to have done many not nice things with his many names...but I guess he's one of "those"

Good luck in the future, TheSoul.

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka
    evil is within us...

[This message has been edited by Terazawa Tokugawa (edited 07-27-2002).]

what happened to wolf?

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka

Senior Member Senior Member Kas's Avatar

Always sad to see a clan die.

Good luck.

Kas
    On Steam: Kas

JoJoSan, can you forgive me?

Wolf was on vacation for 3 weeks, then he came back and was in foyer for about 5 minutes and sayed he was having computer problems. We haven't seen him since.

-MajesticKokeno
    -Jerry Garcia
    Ape killed Ape!
    -Unkown Ape, Battle for the Planet of the Ape's

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka

Senior Member Senior Member Kas's Avatar

Perhaps just go on....a small clan with loyal members is still a clan. And can be prefered above a large clan with little or no loyalty.

Stick together...perhaps some will return, and you can always take new members in the future.

Too many clans died already.

Kas
    On Steam: Kas

JoJoSan, can you forgive me?

Blog Entries

all the clans are leaving.....
    sad thing....

maybe u come back with MTW....

koc

Senior Member Senior Member Elrich of Gaul's Avatar

Wolf, you know we're there for you.

------------------
    "I will follow you anywhere my brother, my captain, my King"

Elrich
    "Wake from death and return to life..."

how many will make it to M:TW

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka

Member Member kamizaki_nurizeko's Avatar

what the org needs to do is sponsor clan torneys, and clans to stop being so elitist about members, dont jsut keep in your own little groups or only taking vets, teach newcommers, MAKE them honorable taisho's, thats the only way to keep the clans going, and im sorry that majestic's disbanded, its said on the way of the daiymo shoggy manual that a daimyo wheeped when he heard about the death of a fellow daimyo, having lsot such a worthy opponent, well we wont be wheeping but no-one will be smiling

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murder......the other is the justice murder....which one are you?
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

Im sorry to see another clan fall by the way side.

We are loosing to many clans. Does anybody have any ideas how to get the community going again.

How about somebody creating a tourny or and clan league contest
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......

RageMonsta

Clan tourneys are about the best thing in TW......but alas...most clans prefer to live in a world where they can pretend they dominate... and more fear defeat than lust for the thrill of victory.

Rage are willing to take newer players.. example- Devil (one of the best to click that button in TW in the end) and our youngest member Omen......but alas (again) it is in the interest of the clan to keep their doors closed often... as Monsta has said many time...poor recruitment means 'death' to a clan.

Give Monsta 5 newbies willing to learn and play...and conduct themselve in a manner worth time and effort and Rage will open an off shoot clan....(I am sure you have all seen our RageX's) those who blossom will gain full Rage titles.... but this will be a long path....and have we really got people with enough mettle to handle the journey?

sad but true.

i want to join a clan damnit, ive applied to a few, i dont see whats wrong with me, i have all the traits for a good shoggy player minus every waking momment playing it and experience, if some clan would just take me in and teach me ide be happy, but seriously this elitism is really old, communist stylee man

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

okay the community needs revival?, well its as simple as this, the org needs to sponsor torneys, even make them, and some org members can start new clans off, and not jsut suck up the vets, be open with recruitment, most new shoggy players that leave do so because from there point of veiw the online community is a place where only those who have proven themselves are welcome, when in reality its for ALL shoggy players, the org needs to get in there and MAKE the tw community interesting and not quiet and slowly fading away...thats the stone cold truth, its up to the org and vets to make the online community worth spending a few hours on, not the newbies (p.s. im surpised that vets of all people are sitting around hoping for a miracle, man makes his own luck)

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?

RageMonsta

Kamizaki..communism is not elitist... only the bastardize version under Stalin became ravaged by heirachy thus saw the downfall of a system based on a Eutopian ideal...

Anyway....

If your interested in joining a clan do not jump on them with 'let me in now. I am great'... play with them.get to know them.and make yourself seems worth a place.then they will ask you or you will be in a better position to get in.

I would make a tourney for a weekend...if the masses fancy a punch up.

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

Soul does this mean u are now looking for a new clan
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......

Senior Member Senior Member Ithaskar Fëarindel's Avatar

Hmmm guys there was a slight misunderstanding. The clan is still around. Wolf is on a tour and Blizzard unable to play through a broken cd (last heard.)
    Anti and Phoenix have returned fdrom long absences.
    Wishazu is the only member unaccounted for now.

Hmmm. Nebvermind. I guess this answer ShadeWolf's question

------------------
    Fëa-Quendi
    Fëa-Quendi

*~Member of the Ronin Warlords and of UGLI~*
    *~IthaskarRW~*

Running round in circles IS better, B!

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

hey dudes its me wishazu... im back as of today, i moved into my own place and had no way of getting online... i thought id told everybody.. Majestic is most definately not dead!!!!

------------------
    Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your toops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical......Sun Tzu the Art of War
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Senior Member Senior Member Ithaskar Fëarindel's Avatar

Grrr well Wishy that puts us back to a full roster I guess. Wolf is on leave and will be back soon hopefully. Blizz is now the only casualty and has been permanently discharged.

------------------
    Fëa-Quendi
    Fëa-Quendi

*~Member of the Ronin Warlords and of UGLI~*
    *~IthaskarRW~*

Running round in circles IS better, B!

hi

kamizaki_nurizeko
    "and clans to stop being so elitist about members, dont jsut keep in your own little groups or only taking vets, teach newcommers, MAKE them honorable taisho's, thats the only way to keep the clans going,"

RageMonsta
    "but alas (again) it is in the interest of the clan to keep their doors closed often... as Monsta has said many time...poor recruitment means 'death' to a clan."

Monsta has it spot on here - Many clans have died thru recruiting anybody and everybody - it is a balance that is required - a clan needs vets who can train the beginners, but take too newbies many on and the sense of belonging disapear.

a clan needs a strong backbone to provide direction and a common goal - a clan is an organisation - and growing too fast makes it unstable and liable to collapse.

just my thoughts, born of experience.
    PUUUUSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE POOOOWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!

I bought Blizz a copy of Warlords edition (in bargain bin for $7 hehe) i'm waiting for a reply from him with his address. Hopefully he be back!

------------------
    -MajesticKokeno
    of the Majestic Ryouko Clan
    -MajesticKokeno

My god 7 bucks?! Wow where did you get that?
    The Oner Order of Ommisions. http://oooo.freewebspace.com/

In the bargain bin at walmart....hehe
    -MajesticKokeno