Thread: My Braces Came Off!

(Insert innuendo here) Member Balloon Bomber Champion DemonArchangel's Avatar

Default My Braces Came Off!

After 3 years of pure pain, my braces are off!
    W00T!!!

W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!! W00T!!!

And now for my trademark smiley
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    China is not a world power. China is the world, and it's surrounded by a ring of tiny and short-lived civilisations like the Americas, Europeans, Mongols, Moghuls, Indians, Franks, Romans, Japanese, Koreans.

Conspicuously Inconspicuous Member makkyo's Avatar

Default Re: My Braces Came Off!

good to see you show off thoes teeth
    I had them for 1 1/2 years. While playing the trumpet. Not fun.
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

The Orgs Prophet of RATM Member IrishMike's Avatar
    Somewhere in the defensive area of a soccer field, slaughtering puny strikers.

I can feel with you there, I had them while playing the trumpet also. Very painful indeed, but I'm glad you now join the ranks that do not have them. Worst years of my life with those braces.
    When ignorance reigns life is lost.

War is norm, Fight the War, Screw the norm!

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

I'de rather have crooked teeth then wear those disgusting braces. The ladies don't like the steel.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

If I remember correctly, you spend your first month wondering why your teeth feel all smooth and slimy. Takes a bit of getting used to.

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

never had em never will. perfect teeth here, though I almost never brush em

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar

Hey DA, now that your braces are off maybe you should use this as your trademark smiley: , hehe.

OT, did you know that averting your eyes and sticking out your tongue slightly is a Vietnamese way of conceding/showing submission? I remember a huge fight breaking out when a black guy back in high school misinterpreted the expression as a smartass reaction. Poor black guy ... the native Viets and Hmong were quiet and kept to themselves mostly, but woe to any US native tough-guy wannabes who messed with them. Talk about kicky choppy flying ala Matrix, it was quite funny to watch.

Not that I'm suggesting you are akin to Vietnamese m8, hehe. Not my intent to insult your proud Chinese heritage. We Asians in general are just so much cooler than the rest of the world (except how our women drive ... gah) .
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism

misc kanryodo

I know what the feeling of having them off is like - but make sure you look after your teeth form now until they settle or all that pain will be for nothing.

Enjoy your smile again!
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser of Arabia
    never had em never will. perfect teeth here, though I almost never brush em
    No offence Capo, but between this comment and the mullet....................

Seriously..I have a a removable brace now (NHS reasons) and I am getting braces for a year after that...pain and suffering here I come in 3 weeks..

Now we know where all of DAs anger comes from

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ah_dut
    Seriously..I have a a removable brace now (NHS reasons) and I am getting braces for a year after that...pain and suffering here I come in 3 weeks..

Now we know where all of DAs anger comes from
    Oh and suffer you will young one. If it makes you feel any better, you are spending the best years of your life with a metal fence before your teeth. It looks rediculous and hurts like hell, and when it is finally removed, all the good girls are allready taken.

Im scared that i might need braces...... But if the dentist says i have to have them im going to tell him were to stick them................

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Talking Re: My Braces Came Off!

Happy joy joy for you DemonArchangel!! But dont forget...gotta wear tha retainer.

Tibilicus, dont be scared...you should be lucky though. You'll be surely happy just like DemonArchangel once its done.

What did I do? Member Lonewarrior's Avatar

congrats!! been 3 months for me with braces
    "Never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother-in-law."-Japanese Proverb

I once sore some one with a rainbow colouerd brace. Im just going to say what were they thinking what were they thinking.................

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Braces do not hurt, wisdom teeth hurt.

The retainer makes you talk stange. I friend of mine sounded like Sean Conerery(sp) for a few months. I sounded like I had a lisp.

I nealry choked to death when I first put it in.

They also smell, so wash it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinus
    Braces do not hurt, wisdom teeth hurt.

The retainer makes you talk stange. I friend of mine sounded like Sean Conerery(sp) for a few months. I sounded like I had a lisp.

I nealry choked to death when I first put it in.

They also smell, so wash it a lot.
    I don't have any wisdom teeth to worry about...trust me my dad told me He's a dentist btw...and he's putting me through this. Removable braces are like retainers in many ways I am told.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony
    Oh and suffer you will young one. If it makes you feel any better, you are spending the best years of your life with a metal fence before your teeth. It looks rediculous and hurts like hell, and when it is finally removed, all the good girls are allready taken.
    I don't think all the good girls will be taken...personally. But I shall trust to your superior judgement.

I'de rather have crooked teeth then wear those disgusting braces. The ladies don't like the steel.
    The Ladies don't mind so much over here believe me...

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ah_dut
    I don't think all the good girls will be taken...personally. But I shall trust to your superior judgement.
    You should, I took them

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

Takes pride in straight teeth, although they do have a tendancy to turn black...

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.