Thread: Spinter Cell: Chaos Theory (merged: 2 threads)

Default SC Chaos Theory I highly recommend it

well the game came out April 1st, and i finally got to play it after nearly an entire day of waiting i would highly recommend it. while gamepay itself hasn't changed too much. Sam has a few new tricks etc. but thats about it. however there is a coop mode which in itself would make an incredible game not counting MP and SP. there are tons of coop moves that you can do (boosting your teamm8 up walls, rappelling, down other walls etc.) not to mention the pure pleasure of working together with a buddy and taking out badguys like John... (you would have to see the NSA Training vids on the official SC site to understand)

for more info i would recommend checking out the gamespot review & the official site (links below)

cheers OCT

GS
    SC site
    60+ new units – including the mighty Indian War Elephants, Persian immortals and Indian naked female archers.

Default Re: SC Chaos Theory I highly recommend it

Soon as I get the cashola it will be in my xbox game pile (it's nearly caught up with PC game pile). I have a demo right now. There is something very satisfying going threw a mission and using the knife 80% of the time. Ah stabbitty death nothing quite compares.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

i hear this game, like Silent Hunter III, is Starforce-infested

that means instant-boycott as far as i'm concerned

i would have bought the game otherwise but i'm not gonna pay $50 USD to be infected with malware by a Publisher. heck, they could pay me $50 USD and i still wouldn't install it.

You do realize that we are talking aoub the Xbox version don't you.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

Default Spinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Just got it but haven't had more than fifteen minutes to play. Looks pretty fancy though. Some excellent effects! A bit of a systems hog though. I've got this puppy cranked up all the way and it's taking a toll on my AMD64-3000/9800Pro. I only have 512 megs of RAM and the reviews said a Gig was what was needed. Oh well.

I'll post some screens when I have the time and figure the game out.

Anyone else stealthing around as Sam Fisher?
    Unto each good man a good dog