-Renamed Eastern Heavy Spearmen to Kardakes Spearmen
    -Added new model and skins for Kardakes Spearmen
    -Added Kardakes Swordsmen to Armenia and Pontus
    -Added AOR Georgian Swordsmen
    -Removed Eastern Legionaries
    -Renamed Armenian Companions to Kinsmen

I'm glad you like it dirtgrubber.

Default Re: Discussion and Announcements

Version 5.8.17 is available. This one is mostly a bunch of tweaks and minor fixes. The most noticeable change is a new general for the Scythians.

Hey man I made an account on this site just to tell you what a great job you did on this mod. This mod has extended my play time for many many hours and I've always meant to commend you on it. I just want to applaud you for not drastically overhauling any aspects of the game while adding so much interesting content.

I REALLY hope you could do something similar for M2TW, because there are just too many "build one building a turn and take several turns to plan the taking of a city, mods", which I find highly irritating. What sort of country only builds one building every 6-12 months???

Again, thanks for all your hard work on this.

I downloaded the greek mod XGM 5.8.26 OK. When i try to play the greek cities i click on the greek standard, to choose the faction I want to play as. Can anyone tell me how to resolve that. The mod does let me play the regional game as Syracuse though but i am having problems making any real headway in the game when it comes to making money and have resorted to sacking cities which is just bailing me out of the red. I also noticed that the towers in cities do not inflict as many casualties on attacking armies.
    I am now downloading XGM 5.7.22 to see how that goes instead.
    I did try another mod, i think that was version 4 and played as teh greeks but the game crashed in 247 BC, twice.

All in all the mods are great and add a much wider variety to the vanilla, keep up the good work

OK i messed up my last post. What i was trying to say I downloaded XGM 4 final, when i got 247 BC the game crashed twice. I played 5.8.26 and hwne i click on the greek standard to choose the faction i want to play as teh game crashes. I did play as syracuse on the same version. The game has also crashed on 5.7.22 when i choose to play as the greeks.
    When i was playing as syracuse on EC/MB i could just about make ends meet, money wise and resorted to sacking cities which did not keep me out of the res. Also i noticed that the towers in cities do not inflict as many casualties on invading armies as in vanilla RTW and it takes a long time to inflict any casualties when my units are in hand to hand.
    Any help you can give will be appreciated
    I have v1.5 of RTW

Sounds like your install has been messed up - possibly due to another mod messing around with your original files.

Hi DimeBagHo,

first off, fantastic mod. I've been a fan of since the beginning and XGM is a must when ever i play rtw.

My only issue that thrace is now a barbarian faction. Is there any way I can change them back to a western faction?

Regards
    Andrew

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

In my opinion: Best Mod Ever
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

Thank you for your work. I installed xgm, but no Greek factions at all show at the campaign screen. Certainly this is not as intended. Any advice?

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Discussion and Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Agathokles View Post
    Thank you for your work. I installed xgm, but no Greek factions at all show at the campaign screen. Certainly this is not as intended. Any advice?
    Hello Agathokles, welcome to the .Org .

I am afraid that our XGM forum is quite abandoned. You could try asking over at the TWC XGM forum, though.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819