Thread: Entente

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Entente

Anyone knows if Entente WWI Battlefields is worth getting? I need a strategy game, and saw this one today in the shop and the WWI thinghy grabbed my attention.
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

Default Re: Entente

I played the demo. Was quite good. I'd recommend getting it. I haven't gotten it, but it's been on my list for quite some time. Check out the demo on one of the major d/l sites...I forget which ones have it. Do a google search.
    "I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

I'd say get it, it's a good RTS game. It's just amusing to hear the British troops respond with heavily Russian accented english.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lars573
    I'd say get it, it's a good RTS game. It's just amusing to hear the British troops respond with heavily Russian accented english.

Well, it had to be that way sometime. Usually its the "russians" that have Birmingham accent...Or welsh, which is even worse...
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Don't know, but I've got Entente Battlefields and it's crap. Only played the first scenario and didn't bother going any further.