Thread: OH MY GOD I AM EVIL HACKER because i tried to find out what I posted a few weeks ago

Default OH MY GOD I AM EVIL HACKER because i tried to find out what I posted a few weeks ago

I right clicked my name at the bottom of https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/index.php?

I then clicked open in new window

then left clicked "Find all posts by Patron"

Patron, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar

Default Re: OH MY GOD I AM EVIL HACKER because i tried to find out what I posted a few weeks ago

That feature is disabled for all patrons because, from what I understand, it stresses the database for some reason. It's not just you.
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism

misc kanryodo

Default Re: OH MY GOD I AM EVIL HACKER because i tried to find out what I posted a few weeks ago

Correct.
    Abandon all hope.

Urwendur Ûrîbêl Senior Member Mouzafphaerre's Avatar

-
    Search thinglet is bigger than it seems. Wikipedia's search had been disabled for a few months for "performance issues" as well. Then somebody gave them additional servers...
    -
    Ja mata Tosa Inu-sama, Hore Tore, Adrian II, Sigurd, Fragony

Mouzafphaerre is known elsewhere as Urwendil/Urwendur/Kibilturg...

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Just think of what a search does: it looks at every post and tries to match what you are looking for, hence it does stress the server quite a bit.

So rather then finding what you want and watching the entire site crash on everyone the function has been disabled.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.