Thread: spartan skins outthere stink and some other interesting things

Default spartan skins outthere stink and some other interesting things

They either look ordinary, like armored hoplites, or do not work at all. My ideal spartan hoplite would wear the corinthian helmet with a red plume, red robe, with metal armor, and an inverted V on their shield. Any of you have them like that?

I was trying the game after installing some mod some guy made for the greeks on twcenter. It turns out now I can only make spartans in Sparta, but I can make what's called a Corinthian Haspapists who look super cool in the city of Corinth, and Thessalian cavalry in the city of Larissa, Syracusan Quinquireme in Syracuse, and something called Krypteia in some place, Cretan Archers on Kydonia, and Rhodian slingers in Rhodes. I think this is great, you all should try it. It emphasizes the idea of city states to a great extent, it's awesome.

I would like to ask you all out there, how many of you are fans of romans (ie. play roman factions a majority of time), greeks (macedon, greek, seleucid majority of time), eastern people (parthia, armenia, ), those who like a challenge( barbarians), or those others (emmm hemm, egypt).

Default Re: spartan skins outthere stink and some other interesting things

Isn't the armoured hoplite helmet, the corinthian helmet?

Magister Vitae Senior Member Kraxis's Avatar

Yup...
    You may not care about war, but war cares about you!

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myz
    They either look ordinary, like armored hoplites, or do not work at all. My ideal spartan hoplite would wear the corinthian helmet with a red plume, red robe, with metal armor, and an inverted V on their shield. Any of you have them like that?

I was trying the game after installing some mod some guy made for the greeks on twcenter. It turns out now I can only make spartans in Sparta, but I can make what's called a Corinthian Haspapists who look super cool in the city of Corinth, and Thessalian cavalry in the city of Larissa, Syracusan Quinquireme in Syracuse, and something called Krypteia in some place, Cretan Archers on Kydonia, and Rhodian slingers in Rhodes. I think this is great, you all should try it. It emphasizes the idea of city states to a great extent, it's awesome.

I would like to ask you all out there, how many of you are fans of romans (ie. play roman factions a majority of time), greeks (macedon, greek, seleucid majority of time), eastern people (parthia, armenia, ), those who like a challenge( barbarians), or those others (emmm hemm, egypt).
    i have them by masses.

We do not sow.

that mod is the MGM mod

We do not sow.

oh and his units stinks all of them.

We do not sow.

Always trailing off... Member Arrowhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myz

Definitely barbarians for me. I don't hide how much I like Forester Warbands.