Thread: Mercenary list

Default Mercenary list

Does there exist a list of all the different mercenaries available in the game, and in what regions they can be hired? If so, it would be greatly appreciated if you were to pass it along to me.

Default Re: Mercenary list

Have you used the forum search? Or you could search google for "RTW mercenary list" ?? I don't know an exact forum, sorry.

There is one in my guide, near the bottom of post number 2. It also has the cost of the mercenaries listed too. I can't claim credit aside from hosting the information; it's the work of Suladan.
    Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II. Please note that the guide is not up-to-date for the latest patch.

Hey frogbeastegg, I don't think I've ever directly spoken to you so I'll take the opportunity now, your guide is brilliant and it's helped me loads, thanks..

Wowee, I hadn't seen your updated guide. Grrrrreat stuff. Thank you ever so much.

Magister Vitae Senior Member Kraxis's Avatar

You could also check the mercenary file in the game, it is in the campaign area (world folder in the main directory).
    You may not care about war, but war cares about you!