Thread: Help Me

Default Help Me

Coud Anyone send me D:\Setup\rsrc\data and D:\sndsOne Those files are damaged. I can't install Rome TW now :(
    E-mail:Joha@hot.ee

Pleeeeeeeeeees

Tomat

Default Re: Help Me

No we don't do that kind of thing. If you have a legitimate issue, take it to Activision support. I'm sure if you can prove you have a legit copy, there won't be a problem.
    "If you demand CA or any company absorb the cost of a future patch, the upfront price rises or you buy a subscription for continuous service. The latter is not available.
    " - killemall54
    "An expansion should be a free standing new feature product, not a bug fixing enticement." - Old Celt

accually when i bought this game it was OK. But one mod ruined the game and i unistalled it when i installed it again i found out that two files are damaged. (I think its my little sisters fault, because she ruines all my CDs)

So coud anyone helpe me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

You've already had your answer. Talk to Activision about replacing your cds. We don't give out files here.

Bh

I cryed for help from activision. NOPE. no help!
    So please send me those files joha@hot.ee
    it's not so hard.
    please.

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Might i ask what mod it was that supposedly ruined these files?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

You are asking for files which are not intended to be available for modding, and which are therefore strictly protected by copyright law. You are asking us to commit a felony by giving you those files and it's considered piracy.

I would be most grateful if a mod would close this thread.
    "If you demand CA or any company absorb the cost of a future patch, the upfront price rises or you buy a subscription for continuous service. The latter is not available.
    " - killemall54
    "An expansion should be a free standing new feature product, not a bug fixing enticement." - Old Celt

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Silly little tomat...trying to involve us in his little criminal scheme's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

We can't help you by giving you files, tomat.

I've got to close this thread.
    Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.