Thread: Change name of faction leader

Default Change name of faction leader

ok i have changed the name of the faction, and had the surname changed also bt cant get it back aftr re-install, now all they have is nothing after the name of all character i know its something small im not doing but been at it all day now....I have followed the same step b step of Myrddraal in his How To – Change the faction names post, but as i say im lost now just a little help please anyone.
    All Faith is false all faith is true. Truth is the shattered mirrors strewn In myriad bits; While each believes his little bit the whole to own. From The kasidah of Haji Abu el-Yezdi

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Default Re: Change name of faction leader

You mean you can't change the surname of the faction, like Scipii?

OK i very unclear, but what i want to do is change the last name of the JULII to Counts...........
    All Faith is false all faith is true. Truth is the shattered mirrors strewn In myriad bits; While each believes his little bit the whole to own. From The kasidah of Haji Abu el-Yezdi

The How To only deals with the actual faction name. Like when you select a faction.

But it sounds like you want to change the surname of the characters of that faction, like Gaius Julius?

Thanks man i see im not very good at letting people know what im talking about I will just find someone who can understand me better ....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJian
    Thanks man i see im not very good at letting people know what im talking about I will just find someone who can understand me better ....
    Hey no!

Just tell me, do you want to change the faction name or the surname?

yes/no?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJian
    OK i very unclear, but what i want to do is change the last name of the JULII to Counts...........
    i dont know what more to say

Is this so ez no one can help me or is it no one cares to do this?

EB insanity coordinator Senior Member khelvan's Avatar

It is that the context of your question is not clear. Please rephrase it.

Do you want a PERSON's name changed, or a FACTION's name changed?
    Cogita tute

The Faction leader is a person..is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by khelvan
    It is that the context of your question is not clear. Please rephrase it.

Do you want a PERSON's name changed, or a FACTION's name changed?
    Sorry if im unclear but the name of the thread is "Change name of faction leader" is i dont understand why 2 people have asked me the same thing...lol i know im missing someting but i dont get it sorry its getting funny now...

Eliminated Faction Heir Member Laridus Konivaich's Avatar

so you want to change the name from: Gaius Julius TO Gaius Counts
    Map designer for the Age of Hellas Mod: Age of Hellas Forum

"I vote for closed."
    Two posts later:
    "Argh...I forgot that I actually have to close topics in order for them to close." ~Big King Sanctaphrax link

Yes Im so sorry if i cant understand why i cant get people to see that.perhaps im just looking at it my way. Perhaps if i took the time to use big words it would help?

Yea thats my point i have done all that it worked for just one of the guys.....Now none have last names was just thinking did anyone else run into this ..Im going to go with 1.2 patch and try soon.......ont really know if its any point in modding this till EXp comes out....Thanks so much man thats a big help sorry if my first post was so hard to understand...still dont know why....................lol but I read what they want into things like others sometimes..

Thanks so much Maly i see i have been doing it right now...just need to go back and find out whats going on......Once agian thanks 4 the reply.. Have to look at TWC more often they look like they mod alot and not just the eye candy part of the game...