Thread: Map Making

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Exclamation Map Making

Hey guyz.... Anyone know where can I find a tool for map making??? Or some tips for map making??? Thanks...
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Default Re: Map Making

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    Hey guyz.... Anyone know where can I find a tool for map making??? Or some tips for map making??? Thanks...
    I made a little guide some time ago, you can read it here:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=38121

I hope you will find it usefull

MTW XL version 3.0 out now! Get it here:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=31201

Exclamation Re: Map Making

Thanks Viking Horde....That answers another topic that I have posted.... Anyways, I still can't download your great mod!!!!!! I've waited in the queue(You know I'm using FlashGet) and at 84MB downloaded it stops... The next day I resume but it says that file size has changed!!!! Can you help??? There's nothing wrong with my PC!

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    Thanks Viking Horde....That answers another topic that I have posted.... Anyways, I still can't download your great mod!!!!!! I've waited in the queue(You know I'm using FlashGet) and at 84MB downloaded it stops... The next day I resume but it says that file size has changed!!!! Can you help??? There's nothing wrong with my PC!
    Your welcome . The download links should work, tested them the other day so it must be a computer problem. I don't know how reliable resume is, but I often find the files corrupted when using it (maybe it's just my bad luck ).

MTW XL version 3.0 out now! Get it here:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=31201

Started downloading again...Maybe this time it will work!!!! I'm having a great time creating new provinces although it's hard work....Thnx again!!!

Proud

Been to: