Thread: Does Bowyer's Workshop Increase Trade?

Default Does Bowyer's Workshop Increase Trade?

I have been playing for about 4 months now.

I am now playing Aragon on Hard. I have made a small fleet, and a Merchant's guild in Valencia. I get 306 florins a months there in trade. I built a bowyer's workshop because it said that it adds a small increase to trade. I checked my florins and it was still 306. I then destroyed it and it was still 306. Does the Bowyer's Workshop increase trade? Or is the description in the game wrong?

Thank you very much,

Max

Default Re: Does Bowyer's Workshop Increase Trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus the Meek
    I have been playing for about 4 months now.

I am now playing Aragon on Hard. I have made a small fleet, and a Merchant's guild in Valencia. I get 306 florins a months there in trade. I built a bowyer's workshop because it said that it adds a small increase to trade. I checked my florins and it was still 306. I then destroyed it and it was still 306. Does the Bowyer's Workshop increase trade? Or is the description in the game wrong?

Thank you very much,

Max
    You actually answered your own question. No, bowyer's workshop doesn't increase income. The only income generating buildings are farms, merchants, mines and cathedrals/grand mosques.

Default Re: Does Bowyer's Workshop Increase Trade?

Thank you,

I think the description that appears for Bowyer's workshop is a bit misleading then...