Thread: Movie Editing...

Default Movie Editing...

Dont know if this is the place to post.....Ok i have Fraps Reg ver(very good program) and i am doing my own history movie...What i need help with is getting the mouse pointer out of the shot....Im doing all in real time because if you can save as a replay i dont know how...........Also if you was looking at a movie would you want to see some of the moves on the campaign map? I would think so if a I could mix them in with the flow of the story...
    All Faith is false all faith is true. Truth is the shattered mirrors strewn In myriad bits; While each believes his little bit the whole to own. From The kasidah of Haji Abu el-Yezdi

Default Re: Movie Editing...

Sorry this is not the place because im doing RTW not MTW so sorry...
    All Faith is false all faith is true. Truth is the shattered mirrors strewn In myriad bits; While each believes his little bit the whole to own. From The kasidah of Haji Abu el-Yezdi

Default Re: Movie Editing...

Gregoshi if you could just tell me how you did this it would help....Thanks