Thread: Después del \'Patch\'

Alguna persona quien está en America del sur (Preferablamente en Ecuador o Colombia) quien quiere empezar un 'Clan' hispano, por favor, ponen sus detalles aquí. Aunque soy de Europa, voy a estar aquí en Quito por un año o más, por lo tanto, ¡Necesito jugar! Gracias.

Baron Nogood
    No FTAA: Hasta La Victoria Siempre

i'll join your clan, but we gotta speak gringo tambien...

Are you in my time zone Baron Gringo?
    -------------------

EDIT: some may have found that offensive, even if perhaps you were just joking.

[This message has been edited by Rath (edited 10-22-2002).]

i am in the central time zone, us of a...

EDIT: same as above - no worries though, you aint in trouble

[This message has been edited by Rath (edited 10-22-2002).]

[This message has been edited by sidhe (edited 10-24-2002).]

say a case of mcewens finest brew?

i don't remember enough spanish to reply,

however, this thread... closed, all who posted on it, banned....

what is up with .com, i don't think spanky is gone yet...

My messages got edited. Fair enough, if it caused offence I am sorry (I got named and shamed). Why is it that before people name and shame you, they always state their cognisance of the "No name and shame" rule. For example. SOmeone has been posting too much these days, and although I KNOW THERE IS A NO NAME AND SHAME RULE...it was SIDHE!

Also, I resent the fact that I have basically been called cold blooded. I had a second cousin (displaced) who knew the brother of someone who had a friend that had an uncle that had a wife that was hurt by falling shrapnel on that day. Sensitivity is a virtue, but when it is against humour, even if you can't see the humour, I sugest you just leave it. The problem 'post september 11th' is that the level of Xenophobia and paranoia has increased to a ridiculous standard. Now ANYONE with 'Muslim' as their religion seems to be branded a terrorist...and also remember that 'terrorism' is felt by people ALL OVER THE WORLD, such as ETA in Spain, the IRA in England, The isreali Army in Palastine to name but a few, so this ego centric feeling that terrorism exists only in the US is quite frankly obsurd!

Also, the word 'terrorist' has become a general word (after bush uses it to describe anyone that he doesn't like) that my comments had NOTHING to do with anything september 11th related or otherwise. THe fact the US government made a list after the attacks of 'terrorist' and 'subversive' US Univercity lecturers just goes to show how ridiculous this word has become. It has no meaning, look it up in the dictionary, they might already have changed its definition to "People who are against the western way of life" as opposed to "Violent action against a soverign country by a group and or inidivudual within that nation". THere IS a difference between a terrorist and an act of war, although that distinction has now been destroyed. Please accept that my use of the word terrorist was as a joke, due to its misuse and redefinition by the world community. We need to seriously address issues of terrorism, but attacking countries (Soverign) with bombs is an ACT OF WAR and some might say, An act of terrorism.

Right, rant over, this is way off topic, off topic, so I'll shut up, however I sugest that those offended check the position of my toungue, and also their position regarding the political system they live under.

I don't like which hunts and I have to say this is the first one I encountered. I was let to believe that the .org community had a much higher level of maturity and am dismayed that I was firstly named and secondly branded a troll and someone that wants gratification and glorification by others in threads. I don't. I just post and speak with others, apologies if I offended you, but an entire thread (UNwanted by me) was dedicated to personally attack me and I feel it deserved an answer.

Life goes on.

.com Refugee 4564564

NB: PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO SIGN UP CONTRACT:

The following will not be tolerated:
    A) The use of 'Humour' in any form pertaining to any nationailty in a no racist and topical format will not be tolerated in these forums, especially if it offends only one person.
    B) The following words should NOT be used under any circumstances as they may cause offence to any and/or all patrons of these boards. Use of these words may result in a which hunt and/or name and shame game being declared and your user name being muddied and blackened:

APPEDIX A: WORDS NOT TO BE USED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
    - Beard
    - Terrorist
    - Bush
    - Politics
    - Transformers
    - Bush
    - Dictator
    - Communism
    - September
    - Afganistan
    - Poverty
    - War
    - 'Democracy'
    - Terror

And any diminutives of the above. Use of these words causes upset and pain for all concerned and may cause the image of a non perfect world.

C) All .com Refugees are asked to stop posting on the basis that what they have to say is both racist, communist, facist, terrorist and/or all of the above. We sugest that once the .com boards are back up, you kindly leave these boards clean of your smut and quitely fade into the background.

(OK)

Yes. Baron Nogood. Ref 4564564

I know there is a no name and shame rule, but Cape Fear, I have just read your rather unpleasant comments regarding my need for attention. To think like this you truly do have to be utterly pious and self rightous. I fail to see the 'low, low' levels I have gone to in order to receive unwanted attention from the hands accross America camp, I feel that your comments require an answer so would sugest that in order to gain attention you made comments regarding my need for attention. Quite frankly I suggest that you check your attitude with regard to humour, no matter how unfunny, and react accordingly to any given situation, instead of over reacting. Please do not initiate witch hunts or make inflamatory comments in my direction again as this will truly get you nowhere. Also, an entire thread devoted to abuising me? With further abusive remarks from you, amusingly telling people not to fuel my need for attention, that really is obsurd, thus giving me my supposed 'need for attention' Check, Check One.

Moderator. Thank you for being understanding and although my thread did cause some offence, I respect your comments and wish you no disrespect. However as you probably noted, my displeasure at first been named and secondly being attacked by Camp has caused me write this reply and further question the intelligence of some patrons.

If you like, I will leave never to return due to my 'bad apple' status although I regret this course of action. It is a shame, but I will fad away if necessary to save the naive status of one or two members.

If you need a reference for my status as a genuine patron of the MTW community, ask Obake, I have more respect for this moderator than any other I have encountered and I would guess that he would give me a reasonable reference. I am not a troll, and also contrary to popular belief do not suffer from an Attention Deficit...please check and report. That is all.

[This message has been edited by Baron Nogood (edited 10-22-2002).]

Senior Member Senior Member Krasturak's Avatar

Quote Originally posted by sidhe:
    el transmogrifyer[/QUOTE]

Gah!

Krast wants a transmogrifyer, too!

Gah!

actually i was making a point myself...

a: either mac was right and you are a kid who needs attention... or

b: u said it as a joke and we should learn to get on with our lives.... i actualy felt that this was your position when i read your comments...and is the reason i stated it... notice i said that i didnt think your post should be editid??? think before u write plz... i was on your side.

right as always
    yes

Sidhe,

No offence taken (Hears gasps around the thread) I like the rationalle. Camp, although I was resisting replying to you I think I should for your peace of mind. Your reply was in two parts. The second part was fair enough, and I did indeed read it. The first part, as stated, was inflamatory and offensive. Anyway you interpret it, I took offence and responded and with regard to people being on my 'side' this wasn't an issue until said (closed) thread materialised in an attempt to troll me. Hence regardless of whose 'side' you are on, I would sugest that anybody being diagnoased (albeit by an amuteur) with having ADD would feel the need to defend his/her/itself in order to keep the offending 'Doctor' in check.

------------------
    **This signiture has been edited as it has caused offence to one or two people** .com refugee 4564564

since i didnt write what i was feeling very clearly i can see how it was misinterpreted..... however i was offended by the statment "my clan only accepts terrorists" .. but i also relise that i need to move on.... this was an inatial reaction wich i could not avoid...but logic endured and i then understood your comment in the context you wrote it in... i apoligise if you were offended by my remarks that was not my intent.

Quote Originally posted by Baron Nogood:
    Alguna persona quien está en America del sur (Preferablamente en Ecuador o Colombia) quien quiere empezar un 'Clan' hispano, por favor, ponen sus detalles aquí. Aunque soy de Europa, voy a estar aquí en Quito por un año o más, por lo tanto, ¡Necesito jugar! Gracias.

Baron Nogood
    [/QUOTE]

OYe COMPADRE! por cierto ya existe un clan de habla hispana llamado CLAN CELTIBEROS, la mayoría son ESPAÑOLES, pero hay algunos que son sudamricans como yo, que soy de BOLIVIA, pero estoy en alemania, hay otro llamado The Viking que es Chileno y vive en suecia, si quieres estar en contacto ve a la pagina principal de la ORG y busca el link a CLAN CELTIBEROS, por cierto todos los hispano hablantes están en este clan a excepcion de 3 o 4 locas

Saludos Celtibero Skull XIII

Foro Clan Celtiberos

------------------
    "It's better to let the enemy alive as to kill it ... To TORTURE it!"
    It's better to let the enemy alive as to kill it ... To TORTURE it

Hola Cervantes san...bueno, aunque mi nacionalidad está al reves, soy de inglaterra pero vivo en Quito ahora...y quizas tu español podría ser un poquito dificil para mí. He visto tu forum y el español de las calles es demasiado para mí...gracias por la dirección, voy a aprender mucho aunque no sé si ustedes quieren un gringo dentro de su clan...quizas.

------------------
    **This signiture has been edited as it has caused offence to one or two people** .com refugee 4564564