Thread: Admirals

SOLVE LORA INFERNIS Member Shrapnel's Avatar

Default Admirals

Has anyone ever had the problem, where if you have an admiral with a star it can't go under another or with another admiral with a star, even if that admiral has more stars. Did everyone follow? If so is EB going to replace that? Is it possible?

On a tree-covered mountain in Anniston, Alabama, USA

Default Re: Admirals

Yeah, in vanilla RTW, admirals with stars can't be stacked the way generals can. The easiest way to resolve this would be to make it more difficult for admirals to get their first command star, so there would be fewer admirals with stars. This is something under consideration and would be simple to implement if we go that route.

Ah! the Generals! they are numerous, but not good for much (especially if they're Languorous)!
    -- Aristophanes, if he played EB

SOLVE LORA INFERNIS Member Shrapnel's Avatar

Wouldn't it just be easier to make the admirlas be able to stacked liked generals?

On a tree-covered mountain in Anniston, Alabama, USA

It would be much easier for me to make it harder for admirals to get their first star than it would be for me to modify the hard code of RTW.

It would probably even be easier for me to make this change than for CA developers to change the hard-code.

Maybe it will be in the expansion pack.

Ah! the Generals! they are numerous, but not good for much (especially if they're Languorous)!
    -- Aristophanes, if he played EB