Thread: Seljuk temporary recruitment shut down

Yorkist Senior Member NagatsukaShumi's Avatar

To anyone who is interest Clan Seljuk have had a rough few weeks, members have become non-active left right and center and it has seriously crippled the clan. Myself, the Sultan, has not had the time on the weekdays to make an appearance, which is why many doubt my guts online and disrespect my generals. Right now I am closing applications to join Clan Seljuk. I will be calling both Sjak and Sinah to meet me for drastic discussions, I don't want the clan to crash and burn so I am eager to free up time every night to make an appearance, but first the website needs to be re-done, sufficient member info added etc.

To those who were interested in joining, please wait until notification of the application re-opening. Thank you for listening to me, Power to the Sultan!

------------------
    Power to the Sultan!
    -Clan Seljuk
    -The McChicken Head, official Seljuk Mascot
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

NO SIR !

Although I agree that the recruitment needs to be temporarily closed, while we reorganize the processes. I don't think this clan is crippled by absenteeism, actually the active ones have probably added to the name of the clan in the meantime. ! There is only one way for us to go from here and that is up!.

In our clan conference we will demonstrate the diligent work your generals have been putting in to formulate new plans & strategies for our clan, and our Sultan.

You have loyal and disciplined generals at your side. We are active and you have been active recently too. It's a lot of work but we will manage. Sjak & I have been playing mostly everyday and are well known both on .org and on the battlefield.

POWER TO THE SULTAN !!

SeljukSinan
    ------------------
    -Clan Seljuk
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

POWER TO THE SULTAN!!!

I agree, with both of you, we need to discuss what we want with the clan, now, and in the future, hence the conferance.
    While we debate, and decide, we can of course not have any new members in the clan.

But I do not see the clan as crippled now, actually it is more famous than ever, thanks to our newest member: SeljukSinan, and the recently appearance of our Sultan.
    Before that it was only me to promote the clan, which was not sufficiant, but now everyone fear and admire us

But we will soon be in need of polite players, who are good generals too in the field of battle!

------------------
    *bows* - Power to the Sultan!

Clan Seljuk

[This message has been edited by Sjakihata Akechi (edited 11-01-2002).]
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

the goldfish Senior Member tootee's Avatar

Well IMO, a clan is not down and out if its not actively playing TW.. at least I see some of you guys once in a while. Just look at Clan Rage, they arent playing TW yet, except for RageStorm that I know of, and their presence is as strong as ever IMO.. since its said..

"Hey Krasty! When you getting your MTW? I am running out of heads"

------------------
    tootee the goldfish,
    headmaster of Shogun-Academy
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.
    'Pa Si Buay Chao! Si Liao Ka Song!'
    ------------------
    tootee the goldfish,
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.

clearing up...

it is not the clan that is down, only the recruiting part, because of a unlucky episode...
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens