Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything about yourself!

Default Anything about yourself!

As far as we pretend to be the organisation I suggest the following:
    Everyone tells a little more about him/herself.
    Well I posted this just because I wanted a bit more unity in the org. , and also because it is more fun to talk if you know something about the person you talking to.
    So I will start with myself:
    I am 19 years old metallist from Russia ( actually I hope to become biker but I need motocycle first , but I am just a poor student so I can't afford it by now ).
    I study in the university ( or institute , if have such word ) , when I graduate it I will have clinical psychologist proffession.
    Also I enjoy travelling and just hiking.
    P.S. So I think it will be cool if write a few words about yourselves.

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Default Re: Anything about yourself!

I've become 16 last week, and I'm in high school.
    I am definitely going to study biology, and find myself a nice job.
    I live with my parents and my dog. (named: arthur, and very big )
    In my free time(that I don't spend on the .org or STW)I like to play football, basketball, badminton or listen to music.
    I have been playing STW for about a half year now, and can beat the AI up at the highest niveau. I have recently became active at MP too.
    I joined the .org just after I bought the game. I am active in the entrance hall, frontroom and the sword dojo. If I have much time, I also check Sengoku Jidai mod. The backroom, STW modification forum, the apothecary. the arena, the watchtower and sometimes even the monastery.
    When I'm home, I mostly am playing STW, so I post here mostly when at school.

Hope to have told enough.

- Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Well I'm just a weird kid that hapens to live Western Canada.
    I'm going to an IT school pretty soon and wish to study some sort of engineering. Then I'll travel to wherever and get jobs all over the world(hopefully).
    My interests are films and history. I love films. My favorite decade is the 60's since it produced the most beautiful films ever in the history.
    I also love girls. Everything about them.
    I spend my free time watching films, going out with friends, shopping, playing TW, and reading obsenely large amounts of atheist existentialist philosophy.
    Things I hate include smartasses, gangsta wannabes, and hippies(no offence).
    What else? Ummm... economics, social issues, things of that nature.

Lord of the House Flies Member Al Khalifah's Avatar

I am Neptune, Lord of the Sea, conjurer of storms, sinker of ships...

Well actually I'm now a defence contractor/consultant who loves Total War because when you're commanding you get to get stuck in to the enemy without mercy and don't have to spend forever arguing rules of engagement or whether the war is legal. Hahahaha .
    Cowardice is to run from the fear;
    Bravery is not to never feel the fear.
    Bravery is to be terrified as hell;
    But to hold the line anyway.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

I am Fragony, master thief.

At the age of 6 I stole my first nuclair attack submarine and sold it to Russia.

I am 20, but I do not act my age.

I go to college, I am doing the first year of a computer course called AVCE ICT. After I have finished the course I want to study computer games technology at John Moore's University and go on to be a games developer. Sounds cool doesn't it.

When I was 16 I only got a D in English and had to resit it. I also did GNVQ Business and finance. After I passed English and the other course I did A-level Chemistry and Biology. I ended up with an E in Chemistry and a D in Biology.

I was then going to join the RAF as an officer. I went to the recurtiment place to watch a presentation about it. It frighted the life out of me. There was some strange collectivism about the whole thing. Also being an atheist (which they questioned me about as soon as they looked at my application form) and a republican (not the US party) I had a very large problem swearing alliegence to the queen and god.

So, after that I went to college to a computer course. It would seam that I am very very good on computers. So far out I have 3 As and one C (which was 1 mark off a B). I should get an A or B for the first year and hopefully an A or B in the second year. That means that computer games technology course is mine.

I like playing computer games, reading about history, and watching sci-fi series on TV. I can be quite odd at times. For example putting ice-creams(when they are in the wrapper) in my pocket or on a TV to melt them a bit, everyone finds this strange.

That was long, but it was about me, so that makes it ok.

I'm 22, live in Bergen, Norway although I'm from one of the northernmost towns in Norway, with the Finnish & Russian borders 5 hours drive away!

Studying Medieval History in Uni atm, and maybe specializing later on the Normans or Byzantines.
    And I've played Total War since Shogun, and every installment from there on.

Otherwise I've served one year in the Royal Norwegian Air Force Logistics (Conscripted). Due to ill health I was told I had no chance in Officer's school, which I had applied and made it to the entrance exams.

And I dream of one day making either A Song of Ice & Fire or Legend of the Five Rings MODs to Rome:TW
    "Debating with someone on the Internet is like mudwrestling with a pig. You get filthy and the pig loves it"
    Shooting down abou's Seleukid ideas since 2007!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krusader
    I'm 22, live in Bergen, Norway although I'm from one of the northernmost towns in Norway, with the Finnish & Russian borders 5 hours drive away!

Studying Medieval History in Uni atm, and maybe specializing later on the Normans or Byzantines.
    And I've played Total War since Shogun, and every installment from there on.

Otherwise I've served one year in the Royal Norwegian Air Force Logistics (Conscripted). Due to ill health I was told I had no chance in Officer's school, which I had applied and made it to the entrance exams.

And I dream of one day making either A Song of Ice & Fire or Legend of the Five Rings MODs to Rome:TW
    I saw some pictures of Bergen in my newspaper, beautifull.

Thanks for everyone who posted here!
    Hope more posts will come.

Always trailing off... Member Arrowhead's Avatar

I'm Arrowhead, silver-tongued extraordinaire.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

I'm 16, and live in Cardiff South Wales. I'm currently studying at a Sixth from college, and am currently taking my AS level exams in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Lit. and History. I hope to study medicine at university.

I'm generally very easy to spot, as I have long hair past my shoulders-to the small of my back now, actually-and wear psychedelic tie-dye t-shirts at all times. I'm a huge progressive/hard rock fan, with my favourite band being, as most people who are regulars to this forum will probably have gathered by now, the almighty Pink Floyd.

I have a passion for history, particulry the aerial aspect of the second world war, which has always fascinated me. I also love computer games, with Character based RPGs, adventure games and TBS's being my favourite. I play electric bass in a rock band with friends. Star Wars is a major part of my life.

I'd like to leave the UK at some point, and would actually like to live in America for a few years, to see what it's like-or at least travel it at length if residence isn't possible.

I'm also stick thin.
    Last edited by Big King Sanctaphrax; 05-17-2005 at 19:18.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Senior Member Senior Member English assassin's Avatar

Iliadin, what sort of bikes do they have in Russia these days? I see people still import a few Urals and stuff into the UK but, no disrespect, you'd have to be brave (ie mad) to buy one. But then we don't have your winters. Do you have Japanese bikes, any Italians, maybe even Triumph?

I'm a biker myself, I've got a Honda CB900 for day to day stuff around London, and a restored 1969 Norton Commando for when I want real misery/terror. The Honda's a nice bike, its got the fireblade engine so plenty of power and Hondas are as reliable as a watch. The Norton, well lets just say the Norton is not quite so reliable...

Oh and I recognise the problem of not having enough cash for a bike. I started out on an ancient AR125 I bought off a mate who had had it in his garage for years, and it was absolute crap. It stank like a chainsaw, went about five miles an hour, and had an intermittent fueling problem that I never did solve that use to make it cut out at random intervals. God alone knows why I ever got another bike after that pig but I'm glad I did.
    "The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is that Navaros is claiming that Satan gave Man meat. Awesome." Gorebag

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

I'm Kaiser, I live about 20 minutes north of Philadelphia. I come from Northern New Jersey. I am going to be 15 in August, and am currently in 9th Grade. I plan on going into the military after High School, but I have not decided how and what branch yet. I am currently out of shape, however, I'm getting better (50lbs, 3 mins off the mile, and +24 situps per minute in the last 8 months or so). I am learning German, and am going to Germany this summer (and I am very excited about that, the beer will flow like Niagra falls ~:P). I'm one of the most conservative people you will ever talk to, and am widely considered to be a psychopath by my peers. And my history teacher. And my English teacher. In my spare time, I study European and American history, and also modern society and philosiphy. I am an avid reader at times, though at other times I don't even like reading the newspaper. The most recent book I've read is All Quiet on the Western Front. Currently, I have all A's in school, which is above a 90. With the exception of Gym that is, I have a mid-B (around an 86) in that. I listen to almost every form of Music except Hip-Hop and Rap, and R&B, and my favorite band is Lynyrd Skynyrd. I'm not hard to find, I'm 5'11", 210lbs, usually can be found wearing a leather jacket or hawaiian shirt, and 9/10 times black jeans and leather boots (on occasion I'll wear my dress shoes because they're the most comfortable shoes I own). I get along with almost everyone, and the few people I don't get along with would love to rip me limb from limb. My favorite movie is either the Godfather, Goodfellas, or American History X. My favorite food is Cannoli, with Italian Sausage a close second. I like Sausage, Pepperoini, Mushrooms, Cappacola, meatballs, and a crap load of garlic powder, dried peppers, and cheese on my pizza. My favorite sandwitch is probably a turkey, cappacola, provalone, oil, and onion. I am also a major fan of cheesesteaks. I love Fried Calamari, along with just about anything else you can fry. Including onions. I love onions. I ramble on alot, and i talk REALLY fast, and not very loud, unless you piss me off then I get REALLY REALLY loud. Anyway I'll stfu now.

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusader
    Sorry to be pedantic, but Bergen is not the northenmost city nor is it anywhere near Russia or Finland. It couldn't be further from those places if we are talking about Norway.

I think he means he's from one of the northern most cities although currently he lives in Bergen.

Why do you hate Freedom?

Oh yeah my mistake.

*walks away in shame*

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

I finished my master thesis last week, which is why I didn't post quite as much the last few weeks as I had done before, I still have to defend it though
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

[QUOTE=newspaper. The most recent book I've read is All Quiet on the Western Front. .[/QUOTE] - I enjoy Remark 's books too ( sorry if I made mistake in his name - I am not sure about it's spelling in english )!

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Hi,
    I'm 34. I'm an electrical engineer, specializing in mixed signal semiconductors (A/D & D/A converters). I'm a big, big dog person. I love the outdoors, and if my wife would tolerate it, we'd move into a campground every spring and wouldn't move home until winter. I originally grew up in the Northern US (Connecticut shoreline) but now live in central North Carolina.

I also enjoy sports (American football, European football (soccer), baseball & rugby), history, and working on my house. And I LOVE beer. Wine & whiskey ain't too shabby either though.

Edited to remove a political joke.
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 05-17-2005 at 22:48.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

appeasement of hostile elements at any cost
    How is that left-winged?

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinus
    How is that left-winged?
    I think Don was making a joke.

Anyway, no politics.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Quote Originally Posted by IliaDN
    - I enjoy Remark 's books too ( sorry if I made mistake in his name - I am not sure about it's spelling in english )!
    Remarque. Yeah he's a good author. I haven't read any other of his books though.

Why do you hate Freedom?

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony
    I saw some pictures of Bergen in my newspaper, beautifull.
    Damn right!!!
    Status Emeritus

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

Hmm, what to say, what to say...

I'm a 41 year-old, astonishingly good looking tree killer who spends fifteen hours of each day thiking about women, looking at women, being with women, and thinking about looking at women I would like to be with.

The rest of the time I'm just dreaming about sex.

I live in a perpetual state of deep sadness due to the seperation of myself from my dog. He being dead and and my being alive causes this seperation, but I have been told that one day I will probably die as well, so I am looking forward to being with my dog again once this happens. For the time being, I ease my pain by enjoying the fruits of the womenfolk's loins and eating chocolate. Also by killing trees which I find to as cathartic as murder but not quite as illegal.

My life comes down to one simple rule: Sex or chocolate every day. Preferably both - but never neither.

Oh ya, and Pink Floyd. I love The Floyd!
    Unto each good man a good dog

Urwendur Ûrîbêl Senior Member Mouzafphaerre's Avatar

-
    If I survive, I'll be 30 in 25 days.

Composer and performer of music. Interests? Anything worth, spare all worthless subjects such as politics.
    -
    Ja mata Tosa Inu-sama, Hore Tore, Adrian II, Sigurd, Fragony

Mouzafphaerre is known elsewhere as Urwendil/Urwendur/Kibilturg...

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzafphaerre
    -
    If I survive, I'll be 30 in 25 days.

Composer and performer of music. Interests? Anything worth, spare all worthless subjects such as politics.
    -
    You compose and perform music as well? I do too! I compose Neo-Baroque

Anyway...err...onto my stuff...

Hello! I'm TheSilverKnight (real name is Chris, all my friends call me that). I am 17 years old, and I am from Manchester, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain, Europe, World. I like football. I also like food. And womens I have a girlfriend, her name is Marybeth. She's from Spain. I love her very much. I like music. I love to compose music and play music and listen to music.
    I also enjoy my country. I love history, and computers, and I am currently a student (not saying what kind figure it out by the age I am).

That is all.

oh...I also enjoy chocolate and sex, like Beirut.
    Last edited by TheSilverKnight; 05-18-2005 at 01:22.
    "I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

Humanist Senior Member Franconicus's Avatar

IliaDN,
    I live in a town the Romans built 2000 years ago. They called it Augusta Vindelicorum (the town of Augustus in the land of the Vindelici). Try to find out what is the name today.

I am 39 years old.
    I am physicist, built cars. I have a wife and a daughter (18 months old) and I am looking forward to see my new child in August

Floating through the net... Member King Edward's Avatar
    Guernsey, A small sea weed covered rock in the English Channel

Im 23 years old (24 in 28 days time) and Live on Guernsey in the channel islands although was born in Epsom just south of London (Explains my lack of webbing between my fingers and gills that locals have....)

As of friday i will also be an unemployed bum as im of to russia for 5 weeks. Hopfully going to meet IliaDN for a beer in Moscow!

Im a Big rugby fan, and small rugby player, which results in me getting flattend a lot, but for the love of the game and all that.... had mixed Emotions the other weekend as on the same day my rugby club i play for won the siam cup (second oldest rugby cup in the world) my Football team won the league (check sig ) but the rugby team i support (Harlequins) got relegated.

I have a Lovely girlfriend who is studying in St Petersburg (hence the 5 weeks in russia...)

Well thats Me!!!
    Last edited by King Edward; 05-18-2005 at 13:08.
    Chelsea - Simply Champions!

RTK4Flintoff in multi-player

Actually I would prefer to see this thread to be a sticky one ( appeal to moderaters ) !!!!!!!!
    And one more HUGE thanks to everyone posted!!!!!!!!

I'm 21 (nearly 22) years old, and I'm from a small Brabantine village. Actually now I've been living in Leiden for the past 4 years since I'm studying medieval history there at the university (I'll be finished in about half a year, but then probaly moving on to politicology). At university I also voluntarily work (currently as secretary) for a history magazine published mainly by students but filled by scholars from over the world. Since I'm a mailman in the weekends in my home village I live with my mother and sister on saturday and sunday, while living with my two (female) housemates during the week. My favourite passtimes include cycling (and watching cycling on tv), reading about history and going to the pub. Also my dream has been for many years to finally write and draw my own comic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast