Thread: A Quick Scripting Question

Default A Quick Scripting Question

I decided to downlaod and start a new campaign of the latest the Rome Total Reaslism mod - i have played it many times in the past with an older version - now my least favourite feature has always been the inability to manage non Govenerned cities - now i remmeber in the past iwas able to do something to the campaign that allowed me to click the Manage all Settlements button on the chose faction screen - for the life of me i cant remmeber how i did this so can somone give me a clue here?

Eliminated Faction Heir Member Laridus Konivaich's Avatar

Default Re: A Quick Scripting Question

Go to "New Imperial Campaign" on the left hand side is a checkbox labeled "manage all settlements" or something similar. Set it to the appropriate value. Then go wherever you go to start the RTR campaign.
    Map designer for the Age of Hellas Mod: Age of Hellas Forum

"I vote for closed."
    Two posts later:
    "Argh...I forgot that I actually have to close topics in order for them to close." ~Big King Sanctaphrax link

heh this i know the Rome Total Reaslism isnt a imperial Campaign its a Provincial and the option isnt there... i can reemeber playing with one of the scripts and making it so the option was there but cant remember what script it was

Eliminated Faction Heir Member Laridus Konivaich's Avatar

If you select the option in the imperial campaign, it applies to the provincial campaigns also.
    Map designer for the Age of Hellas Mod: Age of Hellas Forum

"I vote for closed."
    Two posts later:
    "Argh...I forgot that I actually have to close topics in order for them to close." ~Big King Sanctaphrax link