Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: illegal immigrants and crime

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

Default illegal immigrants and crime

Link to article

Four people who kidnapped an 11-year-old boy and held him to ransom for £40,000 have been jailed for between three-and-a-half and 12 years.
    The boy was taken from a street in Southall, west London, last March.

Gurnham Dhanoa, 22, Ravideep Babu, 23, Amarjit Dhariwar, 30, and Ayisha Choudhry, 20, were sentenced at Middlesex Guildhall Crown Court.

The four, all from Southall, were convicted of conspiracy to kidnap, false imprisonment and blackmail.

The boy had been walking home from school when one of the gang - an illegal immigrant hoping to buy a Ferrari with the ransom money - bundled him into the back of a car.
    Erm why is the 'illegal immigrants' in a Uk prison, being paid for by UK tax payers ?
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

Default Re: illegal immigrants and crime

It's the same like it over here. The United Sovie...er...States pay billions of dollars to jail a bunch of illegal immigrant CRIMINALS because the f***ing INS feels that it's not worth the effort to partol our boarders. Our boarder policy is a joke! It's no wonder why people down south are lauging at us and all our laws. Thousands of these people pour across our boarders like locusts each year, NOT TO EMBRACE OUR DEAR NATION BUT TO EXPLOIT IT'S VAST RESOURCES! Want some facts? Here are some facts:
    8 of the 9/11 hijackers were illegal immigrants
    the two washington DC snipers were illegal immigrants
    30% of all criminals imprisioned in America are here illegally
    90% of all homicides in Los Angeles are illegal immigrant related.
    It's a serious issue that all the liberal stalinist lenninistic pigs in government ignore.

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser of Arabia
    (..) INS feels that it's not worth the effort to partol our boarders. Our boarder policy is a joke!
    What's the matter with them, dont they pay the rent?
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Illegal immigrants can join the Army in the US?

t's a serious issue that all the liberal stalinist lenninistic pigs in government ignore.
    Who would have thought that of GWB

PS: No more inflammatory remarks here!

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianII
    Hehe. I love a nice B&B.
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Originally Posted by AdrianII

Hehe. I love a nice B&B.
    Oh yeah this is quite humorous. Lets just look at the problem in one city LA.

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Lil’ Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former assistant U.S. attorney Luis Li. Francisco Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and an illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.
    Its only murder nothing to be alarmed about. Failure to pay their rent indeed.

LINK
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Damned illegal immigrants. Stealing jobs from honest, hardworking, homegrown criminals.
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Now come on Goofball. You're be deliberately obtuse (I better slow down with that phrase, that's twice today).

Gawain just cited you a bunch of statistics about all of the problems they're causing with Class A felonies and you trivialize it about jobs? If you can't answer his argument, then keep quiet and let it ride. In any case, grow up.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Erm why is the 'illegal immigrants' in a Uk prison, being paid for by UK tax payers ?
    Because he must be punished for the crime he commited .
    Though of course there are treaties that allow for the government to send him home to serve his sentance , but it is a rather long process that can be appealed at many levels , meaning more expense to the tax payer as the convict would be entitled to legal aid .

Member Member Alexander the Pretty Good's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kaiser of Arabia
    Illegal immigrants can join the Army in the US?
    I don't know if they can, but Kapo was referring to the shooting spree done by two wackos in the DC area, I think a year or two ago.

Sorry. I was deliberately having a poke at him because Adrian and I were actually just having a laugh at Capo using the word "boarder" instead of "border," and it seemed to be that G didn't realize that. Sorry if any of you conservatives took offense at my levity towards an issue that you take seriously. I can imagine it made you feel much like I and some of my lefty buddies feel when you guys are throwing around sexual orientation slurs/epithets and thinking they are funny and harmless.

Okay, back OT:

Yes, crime among illegal immigrants is a problem. Here's a suggestion. Since there doesn't seem to be much you can do to stop them entering the country illegally, why not just ease up on immigration policy so that they come legally? Then, instead of having to work illegally for depressing, peanut-like wages, or worse, turning to crime for a living, they could become contributing members of American society?

- TSM

These guys are coming over here and joining street gangs and committing the vast majority of felonies in LA and similar cities. You think giving them legal status and asking them to be good citizens and play nice is going to fix all that?

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goofball
    Yes, crime among illegal immigrants is a problem. Here's a suggestion. Since there doesn't seem to be much you can do to stop them entering the country illegally, why not just ease up on immigration policy so that they come legally? Then, instead of having to work illegally for depressing, peanut-like wages, or worse, turning to crime for a living, they could become contributing members of American society?
    Better yet we could deport them to Canada where they can use your systems to improve their lives.
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    These guys are coming over here and joining street gangs and committing the vast majority of felonies in LA and similar cities.
    Why are they doing those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    You think giving them legal status and asking them to be good citizens and play nice is going to fix all that?
    Some of it, yes. And the reason I believe that lies in the answer to the question I asked you above.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg
    Better yet we could deport them to Canada where they can use your systems to improve their lives.
    I'm not really averse to that, as long as my government would be willing to take my advice and allow them landed immigrant status. While Canada also has a problem with illegal immigration, the majority of immigrants to Canada do so legally. And in my experience, legal immigrants contribute far more to the system than they take from it. They work very hard and tend to be even more loyal and patriotic toward their adopted country than many of us who have been here for generations. Also, legal immigrants claim welfare and other social benefits at a rate far lower than their proportional representation in the Canadian population as a whole.

Bring 'em on...

- TSM

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goofball

I'm not really averse to that, as long as my government would be willing to take my advice and allow them landed immigrant status. While Canada also has a problem with illegal immigration, the majority of immigrants to Canada do so legally. And in my experience, legal immigrants contribute far more to the system than they take from it. They work very hard and tend to be even more loyal and patriotic toward their adopted country than many of us who have been here for generations. Also, legal immigrants claim welfare and other social benefits at a rate far lower than their proportional representation in the Canadian population as a whole.

Bring 'em on...
    Well I shall write the INS and President Bush and advice them of your philisophy on this. Since there is an estimate 10 million illegal immigrates currently in the United States - shall we send them to you 1 million a month or would you like them all at once.

Plus while we are at it - shall we just establish several bus stations at the major crossing area's for the illegal immigrates and bus them up to your location in Canada so that you can again process them on daily as citizens into your nation. Lets see at last check something like 300-500 a day attempt to cross into the United States.
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Well I shall write the INS and President Bush and advice them of your philisophy on this.
    Please do. Because their current philosophy doesn't seem to be working very well.

Since there is an estimate 10 million illegal immigrates currently in the United States - shall we send them to you 1 million a month or would you like them all at once.
    Sure send 'em all up. Latina chicks are hot. I love J-Lo...

- TSM

How much do you think you government would go along with yor ideas Goofball? I doubt very seriously they would let all these people immigrate there. Maybe you can invite them all over to your house for dinner sometime. How about we just send tham all to your home town and make it the largest city in Canada. I bet you would change your tune in a heartbeat.

As a legal immigrant i have a particular disdain for the illegals.

What they do makes a mockery of the process me and my family had to go through.

We should send them all back to their miserable little countries and make them come here the way they are supposed to, oh and pay taxes.

It makes me very angry to see these stations set up in the desert to give these criminals water and the mexican government passing out leaflets about how to usurp american law. Nobody was looking out for me when i had to do it the hard way..

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

I have a nice simple if somewhat unrealistic solution.

EDIT Ser Clegane: but as this solution is somehow violating the forum rules it has been removed
    Last edited by Ser Clegane; 05-19-2005 at 08:00. Reason: removal of hateful remarks

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

Has BP changed his name?

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

I have a nice simple if somewhat unrealistic solution.
    EDIT Ser Clegane: removal of offensive content
    Euch. I feel dirty just reading that.
    Last edited by Ser Clegane; 05-19-2005 at 08:00.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Yeah, no kidding. Kapo, I usually give you more of a benefit of the doubt than I do BP, but I wonder if I'm being fair to either of you. These fantasies of 'killing everyone who causes you trouble' have to end, even if they're only that. Real world problems require real solutions. I know you're intelligent enough, and most days you're mature enough to offer more than that last post.

Strike for the South

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

Forget it.
    Last edited by Proletariat; 05-19-2005 at 02:29.

You're easily the lowest life form who's managed his way onto this board.
    Now Nowyour letting yourself get dragged into the gutter with him. Besides this is only an occasional burst by the Kaiser there is another here who spouts such crap regularly.

Isn't ALL illegal immigrants criminals ?

Yes but who cares ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    Yes but who cares ?
    If you already are a criminal, and you know that, it's nature that you will have less moral against add more criminal acts to your record.
    Statistics on crimes comparation are therefore irrelevant. The problem is the illegal immigrants and not their crime statistics......

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Pretty Good
    I don't know if they can, but Kapo was referring to the shooting spree done by two wackos in the DC area, I think a year or two ago.
    I know - IIRC, Malvo was indeed an illegal immigrant, I have my doubts about the other one though (AFAIK, he used to be in the US Army - hence my question)

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager
    As a legal immigrant i have a particular disdain for the illegals.

What they do makes a mockery of the process me and my family had to go through.

We should send them all back to their miserable little countries and make them come here the way they are supposed to, oh and pay taxes.
    ^ I agree.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Well over here we have finally gotten some common sense, as we gently kick them back to their islands. Shame this is only possible for the ones that come from our colonies, but it's a start. I never understood the jailing of illegal criminals, just send them back, or throw them in a river if they forgot where they are from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast