Thread: Screenshots -hud?

Default Screenshots -hud?

Is it possible to turn off the hud so your screenshots come out full size without the bar at the bottom of the screen? (and don't tell me to use MINIMAL_UI; i do.

It's annoying enough having AAed screenies turn out black; i would really like a fix for this.

Thanks
    sapi
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Default Re: Screenshots -hud?

How do you fix from your screenshots coming out black? I asked in the pthecary, but my question went unnoticed and unanswered.

Elephant Master Member Conqueror's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craterus
    How do you fix from your screenshots coming out black? I asked in the pthecary, but my question went unnoticed and unanswered.
    Use the program called Fraps. It worked for me.

RTW, 167 BC: Rome expels Greek philosophers after the Lex Fannia law is passed. This bans the effete and nasty Greek practice of 'philosophy' in favour of more manly, properly Roman pursuits that don't involve quite so much thinking.

Or switch of Anti-Aliasing in the graphics options.

Mine says "No Anti-Aliasing" but my screenshots are still blank.

and no one answered me.....

Is it possible to turn off the hud so your screenshots come out full size without the bar at the bottom of the screen? (and don't tell me to use MINIMAL_UI; i do).
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Chief Biscuit Monitor Member professorspatula's Avatar

Well if 'Minimal_UI' is set to 'True' already, you just need to use F7 to get rid of the unit icons, f5 for the map, and f6 for the top bit, and you should have full-screen screenshots.

And use Fraps as someone else suggested. www.fraps.com . It's ideal for taking screenshots and it works with AA and all that.
    Improving the TW Series one step at a time:

BI Extra Hordes & Unlocked Factions Mod: Available here.

Thanks - your help is appreciated. I tended to not like fraps because of its branding, but i suppose i can use it for screenshots