Thread: Clan recruitment

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Default Clan recruitment

just wondering if any of you are interested in joining a clan? we have decided to start a mini recruitment drive. Please be aware that we are looking for a dedicated player, you will need to be able to available to play matches etc. if you are interested please click the link below my signature and post a thread in our recruitment forum. thanks
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Default Re: Clan recruitment

Alternatively, join a better clan and click the link in my signature...

Im afraid its true Wishazu. We even have cool Pictures in are signatures. Dont worry are clans are equally good........... Or something like that lol.
    Last edited by tibilicus; 05-30-2005 at 11:14. Reason: ry

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

hey or you could click on my signature and sign up with the lords of midnight
    The bigger the weapon the harder it is to pick up.-Shadow
    member of the lords of midnight
    visit us www.lordsofmidnight.tk

I can see were this is going........ I think we should leave Wishazu's thread alone. If we want to recruit we can make are own threads. Anyway hes a mod now. Lets not anger him..........

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

lol ya ure right sry wishazu
    The bigger the weapon the harder it is to pick up.-Shadow
    member of the lords of midnight
    visit us www.lordsofmidnight.tk

no worries guys, but from now on could we please limit responses to anybody actually interested in joining the Vandal Horde. thanks
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Wishazu, i might be interested. Around what time do you guys play ? I never play before 11-12 pm GMT during weekdays. Weekend i have a more flexible schedule.

that sounds good mate, we mostly play during the evening and afternoon/evening times at weekend

come drop in to our forums Vandal Horde and we will try to get some games with you very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by UglyandHasty
    Wishazu, i might be interested. Around what time do you guys play ? I never play before 11-12 pm GMT during weekdays. Weekend i have a more flexible schedule.
    yeah thats pretty much our most active periods, like preston said though, come visit our forums and we`ll sort out a few games :)

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

*shameless bump*

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Wolf_NimbleNota Member NimbleNota's Avatar

Hasty you are leaving clan ugly

Ugli is not a clan, its more like an underground mafia. hehehe I'll be in trouble for saying this. You'd be surprise to know who is an Ugly. I was a Prophet member, but the clan disband with RTW...

Wolf_NimbleNota Member NimbleNota's Avatar

Crack out the books and give me the full ugli History lesson

I dont want to highjack Wishazu thread... but here's a statement made by Obake on UGLI.org In the recent event, i think it fit nicely in the CoH forum.

uglyobake writes "On Sunday, May 22nd, Ugly turns 4 years old!

From our humble beginnings as Two Ugly Samurai we were formed to stand against the self-importance and "win at all costs" mentality that permeated the TotalWar community.

Elmark and myself has seen what the abuse of a competitive spirit could do to individuals, clans and entire communities. In conjunction with the formation of Ugly, we also established the Shogun Honor Society to bring a Code of Conduct back to online play within the community.

On both counts we were more successful than we could have ever hoped. While the SHS as an organization didn't last, the principles that we espoused continued throughout the life of Shogun, and Medieval. With the advent of Rome a new class of player joined the community and things began to degenerate yet again. Now another member of UGLI, Tomisama, leads the effort to establish a new Code of Conduct that will be adhered to by the players who make up the Rome multiplayer community. The torch has been passed.

UGLI itself continues to grow and be strong. We now have over 40 members, and all of us continue to abide by the credo that was established when Elmark and I opened up the group to others: You MUST have fun!

While we have branched off into other games outside of the TotalWar franchise, we continue to have fun in everything that we do. Come on in, and have a look around. Wish us happy birthday, and have a seat. Nobody's in a rush around here."

back on topic .....Vandal Horde sorry

Wow, interesting something I didn't know... someone should start a thread about the history of clans or underground mafias. :)
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?

all very interesting :) still if you fancy joining a clan of experienced total war gamers then pay us a visit. i cant seem to start a recruitment thread in any forums without it being hijacked lol

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

just saying we can now be found at www.vandalhorde.tk nothing there except an advert or two which you have to click past to get to the forums. our proper website is still under construction. We may be adding a new Vandal to our ranks tonite, a player by the name of Animal. However there are still a few more places up for grabs so if you play mp on either normal rome or rtr come and check us out :)

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Ugli mate, are you still interested? we ahvnt seen you about for a while.

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi