Thread: Help

Default Help

dear, the guild
    to all who are veiwing i want to know how in the world do you post screenshots here at the org

Default Re: Help

I guess you can't have an attachment of photo here because the rules said so, if you look at the buttom left hand side there is the rules and said no attachment. Anyway that the only way I know how to do it, next time though you can check out the FAQ to see if your answer is there you know
    Lord of Lucius
    No Matter what Pathes You Take All Lead To Death!

See that thing in the top right corner of the screen...

It's called the Search Button.

You should try it sometime.

No, but seriously, you should always use that before you post any questions. Most of your previous posts could have been answered if you looked.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...

"Incompetence - When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do. "

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

This isn't the place for this type of question. Go to the entrance hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeus Caesar
    This isn't the place for this type of question. Go to the entrance hall.
    shut-up i am getting tired o you always disagreeing about everything i post i am so tired that i could... well i can't talk about it because i will get warned

Quote Originally Posted by clayton ballentine
    shut-up i am getting tired o you always disagreeing about everything i post i am so tired that i could... well i can't talk about it because i will get warned
    He just stated where this topic should be, he didn't disagree or insult you.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight
    He just stated where this topic should be, he didn't disagree or insult you.
    but he is likemy dad "go put this on the table" why don't i call him #2 dad

listening to others can help.

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

-On a slightly related note

How did you get 3 warning levels clayton?
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

death threats, antisocial behavior, spamming... etc

"but he is likemy dad "go put this on the table" why don't i call him #2 dad"

I think dads 1-2 know whats best .

Back to the subject: one way to post images would be to register at image dump and post a link.

I don't know the other way...

Quote Originally Posted by clayton ballentine
    dear, the guild
    to all who are veiwing i want to know how in the world do you post screenshots here at the org
    Hi Clayton,

Here's some links to previous posts:
    How do I upload a picture to my post?

Acquiring screenshots and uploading to the ORG

If you have other questions. Make a list then post it.

Clayton, if i was your father, i would have put you up for adoption the moment you were born.
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Mikeus:

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    The Guild expects its patrons to remain civil even in the face of disagreements. Any kind of "flaming", slurs or insults adressed to an individual or a group is extremely inappropriate. Please respect etiquette at all times.
    This space intentionally left blank

Yes sir...

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

C'mon Clayton relax. Mikeus can be mean but this time he was right. btw if you're tired why don't you get some sleep. oh gosh i must be DAD#3. you seem like a nice guy (don't laugh Mikeus) but if you act like one, everyone (including Mikeus after i've pushed him) will like you

We do not sow.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Post Re: Help

A lot of topics get duplicated in threads, not everyone uses the search function, and sometimes you don't get the right results back. Not that big a deal. Now it's time for constructive criticism though...

The title of this thread is "Help". Now a person opening the Colosseum Forum has no idea what this thread is about, and will 1) ignore it, 2) be curious and view it, or 3) open it and treat the experience as a complete waste of their time. This may be how this whole mess got started in the first place. The question has been answered, but a lot of spam and angst was thrown on top, and the thread will work it's way quickly to the bit bucket (or would if we didn't keep spamming on it ).

Now, if this thread had been called something like "Posting screenshots...", you would probably have 20-30 posts here showing various image sites and other ways to get your pictures shown. Feedback on various sites and maybe some fresh ideas would ensue. The advantages of this are that the members can see plenty of options for posting images, the search function might actually give the thread a high rating, and the thread might last a while as people chime in. The thread title is the first thing members see, and it should have something in common with the actual contents.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have about a hundred emails with "BUY CH3AP V1@GRA" in the title that I have to read.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur