Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tga Etc.......

  1. #1

    Default Tga Etc.......

    1.A quick question what are the skinners using to work on the TGA and the rest of the files.
    2. Do the modellers use something different for what they do. I very green and want to learn more to create my idea for a MOD. Your help would be great. Thanks

  2. #2

    Default Re: Tga Etc.......

    1. Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro
    2. Yes, modellers need to use a programme called 3DS Max 5 or above. It's very time-consuming to learn how to use and very expensive.
    Epistolary Richard's modding Rules of Cool
    Cool modders make their mods with the :mod command line switch
    If they don't, then Cool mod-users use the Mod Enabler (JSGME)
    Cool modders use show_err
    Cool modders use the tutorials database Cool modders check out the Welcome to the Modding Forums! thread Cool modders keep backups Cool modders help each other out

  3. #3
    The Lion Prince Member Sundjata Keita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004

    Default Re: Tga Etc.......

    Modellers can also model in a free program called g-max but this is also very time consuming to learn. Also if you model a unit in g-max you will need to send the file to someone with 3ds max as g-max will not export the cas files. If anyone needs conversions doing from .max to .cas I am happy to help, just pm me.

    Sundjata Keita


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO