Thread: An American in Manchester

Default An American in Manchester

Mr. Glazer bought Man Utd and now the fans get to grips with this game called 'Soccer'....

http://spaces.msn.com/members/ManchesterBuccaneers/

enjoy....
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Default Re: An American in Manchester

Manchester are the champions! We rock!

I take everything I said back! Manchester did not have a non-winning series this year. I just found out that we won the Barclays FA Premier Reserve League Shield play-off final against the Charlton Addicts practice squad.

Go Buccs! Second-team coach Mike Phelan should take over from Sir Ferguson now! And get our winningest players like Colin Heath and Floribert Ngalula in the starting side!

Poor mancs...

Is this crap for real?
    "Debating with someone on the Internet is like mudwrestling with a pig. You get filthy and the pig loves it"
    Shooting down abou's Seleukid ideas since 2007!

Im afraid its a, YES

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Rude Nistelrooy has decided to stay at Manchester Soccer side for another year. The offenseman, whose nickname is The Van for some reason (due to his poor turning circle, I think) says he is committed to the Buccaneers for another series, despite interest from Portuguse club Realmadrid.
    Is this crap for real?
    What do you think?
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Lord of the House Flies Member Al Khalifah's Avatar

Goooooo Deviliers !
    Cowardice is to run from the fear;
    Bravery is not to never feel the fear.
    Bravery is to be terrified as hell;
    But to hold the line anyway.

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Poor, poor misguided american....i don't know whether this guy is serious or not. Either way, if he did his research, he'd find most of us british don't call them the red devils. We call them 'Man U' or 'those bastards who win everything'. And in his photo album, that notice being held by someone that says 'for $al£', it is so obviously photoshopped if you look at the blank part.

I think this shows just how much Manchester need to get better next series.
    For the love of all things british...please say he didn't say that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

bastards who win everything
    Not everything. (check location)