Thread: Legionario returns

Question Legionario returns

That's true, the archaeological evidence is often ambiguous. Artifacts are found, or pieces of artifacts, and a determination must be made of their possible use.
    Less ambiguous than some legends from middle ages,but IF you WANT that to look like the truth because you are inclined to give Celts a major bias (as in EB) you should state that, instead of carrying on pointing out pointless proofs...it's the same old story....historicity is one thing,making a Mod the way you like, and pretending that it'll be the truth....it's another matter

The Celts didn't go in much for overly ceremonial weapons
    you don't know how wrong you are here,come in here and I will show you some (many) interesting Senones graves with plentyful of ceremonial weapons,armor and various apparels....
    Il dado Ŕ tratto....

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder Member Steppe Merc's Avatar

Default Re: Historical accuracy of Celtic units?

Don't you have someone else you can flame? Or are you incapable of realizing that you are wrong?
    And Celts, and no one else gets any sort of bias. But then, you never really cared about EB, so why should I assume that you would have realized anything about us?

"But if you should fall you fall alone,
    If you should stand then who's to guide you?
    If I knew the way I would take you home."
    Grateful Dead, "Ripple"

EB insanity coordinator Senior Member khelvan's Avatar

Default Re: Historical accuracy of Celtic units?

Quote Originally Posted by Legionario
    Less ambiguous than some legends from middle ages,but IF you WANT that to look like the truth because you are inclined to give Celts a major bias (as in EB) you should state that, instead of carrying on pointing out pointless proofs...it's the same old story....historicity is one thing,making a Mod the way you like, and pretending that it'll be the truth....it's another matter
    Legionario, you have no weight here. You are ignorant enough to brush off Caesar as a "Celtic legend" because of your own bias. If you aren't smart enough to use even Roman sources at your disposal, none of us can help educate you. For which I am sorry.

I do find it incredibly amusing, however, that you attack our Celtic choices at every opportunity (without providing any sources of your own, presumably because you have none) yet you had the gall to try and plagiarize a Goidilic unit directly from research like what I have posted above, and the hard work of EB members. Well done!

Edit: As an aside, you're not welcome here. Fair warning - if you insist on disturbing any threads with your revisionist history and sole intent to attack us in every way you can, I will simply split off your inane rambling and lock it. Feel free to go elsewhere and spout your drivel, I have no patience for it.
    Last edited by khelvan; 06-09-2005 at 18:21.
    Cogita tute