Thread: Medieval vs Rome controls

Default Medieval vs Rome controls

Is there any way to change Medieval:Total war controls?? Personally I prefer the Rome:Total war routine left click-select right click-act to that of Medieval

Default Re: Medieval vs Rome controls

I think it would be psychologically better to train your mind to adapt to different controls quickly. I play a lot of 1st person shooters and I can use my mouse with the y axis inverted like an aircraft's joystick or not. I can also use the arrow keys or wasd. I can also reach for all the varied reload, crouch and crawl buttons for different games with ease. When I am at a friends house or playing on someone's console I adapt very quickly to the controls and I don't have to insist that they change the settings over and over.

You'll be better off that way.

Chief Sniffer Senior Member ichi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slb79
    Is there any way to change Medieval:Total war controls?? Personally I prefer the Rome:Total war routine left click-select right click-act to that of Medieval
    Welcome to the Org slb79

AFAIK, there is no way to do what you want. When Rome came out I wanted to find out if I could change RTW (left/right) to control like STW and RTW (left/left), cuase that's how I learned, but there was no way to do that either.

ichi
    Stay Calm, Be Alert, Think Clearly, Act Decisively

CoH

I agree the rome total war battle controls are much better.

I dont know of a way to change them but if you look around in the MTW folder im sure there will be a way.
    An Army Is Only As Strong As Its Weakest Man

(-(-(-(-(-(-(-( Total War Merc )-)-)-)-)-)-)-)