Thread: Help: heir kept getting killed by ninja...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hi all

my heir kept getting killed by ninja's assassination...i had like 5 heir, into the middle of games, 4 of them got killed by ninja...

what building structure or general unit can be used to reduce the chance of successful assassination by ninja ???

thanks alot

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

I generally place a shinobi and a ninja with each Heir and my Daimyo - for counter terorism,
    and later in the game each Heir and the Daimyo gets their own Geisha as well!
    I'll also protect my best generals in this way.

------------------
    DoragonBarocca of Clan Doragon
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.

I agree with Barocca.

In fact I make it a rule to have a least one shinobi or ninja in every one of my provinces.

I start using ninja for this purpose as soon as I can afford it so that they gain experience from killing enemy inflitrators.

I don't use Geisha except for novelty value because I like the movie clips. I think they are too expensive and not effective enough to warrant serious investment.
    Didz
    Fortis balore et armis

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

not effective enough??

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Hopefully he means they are not effective enough at counter-espionage to warrant spending that much time/koku when a shinobi will do.

------------------
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

becareful if your next door to uesugi, then u should use 3 shinobi to guard your dayimo and heirs. The more shinobi in a province the lesser chance of assassination?

Another option is to move your heir into a castle, it seems to increase the chance that the assination will fail.

I lost my only heir to a Ninja. I cheated and reloaded to find that he was killed again by the ninja. I did this a few times, and he got killed everytime. In desperation I moved him into a castle, and the ninja failed.

Not sure if this is always the case or if I just got lucky, maybe someone else knows?

Heir today, gone tomorrow!