Thread: a little help here please

Default a little help here please

i'm just a beginner and so i have a lot of questions but for now i only want to find out 2 things:
    - how do i make amphibious attacks?i know frostbeastegg said to look it up in the manual but apparently i dont have the manual
    - i dont have acces to my computer right now and i'm very curious if using ".badgerbunny." lets u train crusaders also.
    i would really appreciate the help as i really find mtw amazing and i'm trying to learn every aspect of this game.

Default Re: a little help here please

Well, in order to do amphibious attacks you need to have a port and an uninterrupted chain of ships to the enemy coast.
    Note that enemy ships will interrupt your shipping lane so you'll have to remove any enemy blockades.

About .badgerbunny. i don't know, the only cheat i ever used is .unfreeze.
    The best is yet to come.
    ZX MiniMod: Where MTW meets AOE
    https://www.wmwiki.com/hosted/ZxMod.exe
    Now on beta 3 with playable golden horde!

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

.badgerbunny. only allows you to use the units your faction is able to produce. Example: if your are playing the English you will not be able to recruit any Varangian Guards even if you have built all the buildings needed to produce them normally. You can't even retrain units, so if you have only a few Templar Knights left, you can't build them up to their original size.
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

As i have found using .badgerbunny. only allows you to see the units in the construction que. It does not produce them you need the create the buildings needed to create them still. .badgerbunny. is not a good cheat to use as it confuses you alot.
    An Army Is Only As Strong As Its Weakest Man

(-(-(-(-(-(-(-( Total War Merc )-)-)-)-)-)-)-)