Thread: 1001 Post celebration.

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Default 1001 Post celebration.

Wow that went quick!

When I first looked at Frontroom I had about 350 Posts, I think. Ever since my postcount has increased so much . . . . . . that I now even reached 1000.

Well why 1001 and not 1000, you prolly think. It's just that I forgot I had 999 (not very concerned with postcount ) and posted the 1000th in entrance hall.

to you all frontroomers!
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Default Re: 1001 Post celebration.

congrats
    Viva La Rasa!!!

Congratulations Drisos!!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

Good job !!!

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Well done.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Always trailing off... Member Arrowhead's Avatar

Well done.

(Postcount +1)

Ignore the username Member zelda12's Avatar
    Term time: Warwick University Non-term: Somewhere in Sussex.

Have fun!
    Congrats!

Thank you all! And good luck with your postcount!

@Arrowhead: Don't try to be a spammer, you're not! Read this thread if you want to, it's the expert speaking!

I don't recommend being a spammer, BTW. BKS will soon delete all of your posts, close all your threads, and forever ban you!

I posted about 30 already today. I think it's because I'm already only for so much hours . . . square eyes!

Congratulations Drisos!!

1,029 now; you are going fast.

I guess I have to congrat you if `m due to catch ya up!
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Quote Originally Posted by Craterus
    1,029 now; you are going fast.
    very fast, today. have been online for way too much hours and still . . .

wrong! 1.030

Well congratulations Drisos! Its my inoficial 800th post soon. I will hope to reach it by sunday! Any way congratulations freind!

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Thanks and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Well done.
    Is that the smell of subtle irony I detect?
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

If it was, he would be right, would't he? 9.000 more then me and a higher PPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead
    Well done.

(Postcount +1)

Quote Originally Posted by drisos
    If it was, he would be right, would't he? 9.000 more then me and a higher PPD.
    No, I wasn't referring to JAGs postcount. He may have the highest number of posts in the org, but I think theres been a certain amount of eye-rolling on his behalf at the recent trend for people to try and desperately reach 500 or 1000 posts. And I don't include you in that group Drisos - anyone who goes to the Shoggy forums ain't an Org spammer

its funny, I remember when I was desperate to get to 500 posts (and get to choose my avatar!) but once you pass it one tends to regard post counts as reflecting your status within the Org as a little silly.
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Suribachi
    No, I wasn't referring to JAGs postcount. He may have the highest number of posts in the org, but I think theres been a certain amount of eye-rolling on his behalf at the recent trend for people to try and desperately reach 500 or 1000 posts. And I don't include you in that group Drisos - anyone who goes to the Shoggy forums ain't an Org spammer

its funny, I remember when I was desperate to get to 500 posts (and get to choose my avatar!) but once you pass it one tends to regard post counts as reflecting your status within the Org as a little silly.
    Indeed. I am sure the people now who spam constantly to try and reach a certain mark will reflect upon it in due course as well. Your post count really doesn't reflect your 'status' at the org one bit, nor does the member / senior member titles really, what reflects your 'status' at the org is how other patrons perceive and react to you.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Suribachi

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Indeed. I am sure the people now who spam constantly to try and reach a certain mark will reflect upon it in due course as well. Your post count really doesn't reflect your 'status' at the org one bit, nor does the member / senior member titles really, what reflects your 'status' at the org is how other patrons perceive and react to you.
    Very well said you two!

Reaching 1000 posts was not some kind of mission to me. It was just like: 'Hey! I'm close to 1000. Why not start a celebration thread?'

I know I have been posting very much in frontroom, but that's just me. I tend to react to about every thread, and lately I have been online way too much hours a day. Plus, I visit quite much subforums here.