Thread: Why don't we have regular faction reports to RTW Heavengames?

Default Why don't we have regular faction reports to RTW Heavengames?

We can do what EB does. Just every month or so, post a faction. For instance, we can use the Turks for the first one. We have the Faction banners and I think GodsPetMonkey has finished almost all the Ottoman units. Perhaps Uesugi could do it, as he is the team leader. Well, how about it?

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Altogether quite not there! Member GodsPetMonkey's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't we have regular faction reports to RTW Heavengames?

Unless you have a team of midget artists hidden in one of your orifaces, it's not going to happen.

There is only so much work I can do, and so far I'm the only 'full-time' modeller on this mod.
    Caligula and Hadrian - Unit and Building editors for Rome: Total War.
    Now editing -
    export_descr_unit.txt, export_descr_unit_enums.txt, export_units.txt, descr_model_battle.txt
    export_descr_buildings.txt, export_descr_buildings_enums.txt, export_buildings.txt

a room with a hole in the side for air and food and a computer on the other side.

GPM isn't superhuman, he'd need to work night and day to get a new faction up every month! Actually, I now have 3ds MAX , but I am only still learning, and anything I have done so far isn't much good at all.
    HELP CITADEL TOTAL WAR USE THE LINK BELOW

CITADEL TOTAL WAR: A modification for Rome Total War

Altogether quite not there! Member GodsPetMonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saranalos
    GPM isn't superhuman, he'd need to work night and day to get a new faction up every month! Actually, I now have 3ds MAX , but I am only still learning, and anything I have done so far isn't much good at all.
    If you want some help, send me an email, I got time to spare to do some typing.
    Caligula and Hadrian - Unit and Building editors for Rome: Total War.
    Now editing -
    export_descr_unit.txt, export_descr_unit_enums.txt, export_units.txt, descr_model_battle.txt
    export_descr_buildings.txt, export_descr_buildings_enums.txt, export_buildings.txt

a room with a hole in the side for air and food and a computer on the other side.

I'm fine at the moment, I'm working through all the tutorials that came with it. I've got through to animating, and moddeling irregular objects, but that's all, I haven't found it too hard yet either.

I remember the first time I loaded it up, I couldn't even find the help button, and when I did, it didn't work because I forgot to load the help files into it...

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

If GPM could do it I could start after Tuesday when finals are done, but I doubt it would happen because doing a faction a month would be an insane amount of work.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

Well, just say that the faction reports will be a bit irregular in timing, it won't matter a bit. EB's aren't exactly on a regular time schedule.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Well it still won't work too well, because with GPM being the only "full time" moddeler, it'll take an age before a new faction is done.