Thread: Bangladesh beat Australia!

Protecting the border fort Member Chimpyang's Avatar

Default Bangladesh beat Australia!

Did anyone see any of the Bangladesh v Australia Match Today.......an amazing and throughly deserved Win!!!.

If Australia's poor form continues England could have a very good summer. ut kudos to Bangladesh for playing so well, it's things like this that make Cricket so great, last over mayhem that brought Bangladesh the win.

Default Re: Bangladesh beat Australia!

We're purposelly losing to build up your ashes hopes, just dash them agian. :P
    Viva La Rasa!!!

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

Congrats to Bangladesh, they can afford a cricket team (Bangladesh is the poorest nation on earth)?

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

AKA Leif 3000 TURBO Senior Member Leet Eriksson's Avatar

People from these regions (india, pakistan and bangladesh among others) know all too well about this game, its a favourite pastime of alot people in these countries too. Just like soccer/football is in the rest of the world.
    Texas is Gods country! - SFTS
    SFTS = The rest =

about half my friends were born in Bangladesh, they own at cricket.
    Viva La Rasa!!!

Cricket is huge in Bangaladesh, but that popularity has yet to translate into a quality international team - witness their absolute thrashing by England in the 2 recent tests and the ODI on Thursday.

Which makes their victory over the World Champion Aussies even better!!!

I don't think we can be calling time on this great but aging Aussie team just yet, but I think the first cracks in their invincibility are starting to appear.

Roll on the Ashes!
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

Bloody hell even Somerset beat the Ozzies....whats going on with their team?.....the Twenty20 match against England was virtually a whitewash. Australia a spent force? Let us hope so. Learning to loose can become a habit.
    Well done Bangladesh.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Protecting the border fort Member Chimpyang's Avatar

Score Eng vs Aus atm is pretty good for england 66-4....not exactly the best score at 18 overs.

Also..........all 4 wickets by Harmison, i think quite a few people would brick it when he came up to bowl at you.

Forever British Member King Ragnar's Avatar

Well i think England should be on the road to victory, but seeing as though we have hail stones here sky has went off, nooooooooo. Last time i looked they needed 26 for 34 bowls or something like that. Anybody know what is happening in the match?
    Vote For The British nationalist Party.
    Say no to multi-culturalism.