Thread: Confusion Reigns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Member Alexius II Loukas's Avatar

Default Confusion Reigns

I used to not be able to play the game, but now I have the video card. Now on to the question. I'm trying to find the names file so I can make "heroes" for MTW v1.1. I could find it back when I couldn't play the game, in the campmap folder, and now it's not there. What's going on?

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Confusion Reigns

You sure it's in the campmap?! I think it's in the Loc->Eng-> Names.txt

If not, reinstall the game....

Also to make new heroes, use the New Heroes tool.... Much better than manually editing
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Member Member Alexius II Loukas's Avatar

Default Re: Confusion Reigns

new heroes tool? I have the one made by Kataar, but it doesn't seem to work. I have also looked in the Loc>Eng>Names file, but for some reason it doesn't list the "special names" that I used to use, since I don't have VI. The file that I used to use listed ALL the names that each faction uses, for it's kings, generals, company commanders, and agents. Now, I can't find it.