Thread: The new adjustments

Default The new adjustments

One must wonder why two reporters attempting to verify another reporters allegations were held more responsible for the allegations than he was. That is, why hasn't Novack been charged with crimes against the state for revealing the name of a CIA agent, where as two reporters attempting to verify his claims are (and one that simply wrote about it) being charged with ... contempt? Could it be they write for the "liberal" press, or free press as those in the know call it.

WTF? How is it, that those that agree, cowtow, prostrate themselves before the "new" christian america and in general agree with what ever comes out of the mouth of a representative of our present administration is somehow beyond reproach? Ignored by the justice department - all they do is pure, honest to the word of George (and must never be disputed or put under question, or allowed to be challenged in a court of law - God forbid).

How is it that drug dealers and users that approve of Bush43's conduct of affairs (Rush), and somehow have an insight to our real purpose (the continuation of business as always) = never prosecute. Drop all charges. Never ever accuse a believer (of Bush43) of wrong doing (AND IF SOMEONE DOES, COVER IT UP).

Imagine. A drug dealer being given a pass home free ... and continue to lambast the liberals that want to save the country - make it more equal. Or, atleast continue the paths started by Lincoln, FDR, JFK, MLK, RFK, and others. Imagine the audacity. Or, just imagine that those in a possition of knowing or doing, choose to do what is good for them ... and screw the rest of us.

Imagine. A President that has not had a bill before him that he had to vetoe for the good of Americans. Versus, a prez that has approved every bill that favors him personally in one manner or another (mostly financially). There in lies the reality of Bush43 - For myself, of myself, and fake it that it is for all others.

Adjust to the new millenium. Understand that we now live in a world governed by the elite, for the elite, and secured by them for ever more. Accept this, and one accepts the new brave world we may now live in. Or, go buy your guns now while they are still cheap and available. I guarantee you, it won't last. Tyrants hate guns - or freedom (tho, they do like the term freedom to justify their actions). Look back, to look forward.

To forgive bad deeds is Christian; to reward them is Republican. 'MC' Rove
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    ]Clowns to the right of me, Jokers to the left ... here I am - stuck in the middle with you.

Save the Whales. Collect the whole set of them.

Better to have your enemys in the tent pissin' out, than have them outside the tent pissin' in. LBJ

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Default Re: The new adjustments

Link to the case in point so I can get a meek understanding.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Default Re: The new adjustments

Or, go buy your guns now while they are still cheap and available. I guarantee you, it won't last. Tyrants hate guns - or freedom (tho, they do like the term freedom to justify their actions). Look back, to look forward.
    The irony is that Ive been able to buy some fun new toys.. err, guns.. since Clinton's gun bans failed to be renewed - thanks to a Republican congress and a Republican president who vowed to veto it.