Thread: How do you put pictures in your signature?

Default How do you put pictures in your signature?

I would like to put the Casse Signature picture in my signature, but I don't know how. Can somebody please tell me. Thanks.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

Default Re: How do you put pictures in your signature?

click on "User CP" in the top menu to go to your user control panel. then click on "edit signature" to .. edit your sig. in the field put "img" tags, [img], around the image location for this iamge, it's http://img244.echo.cx/img244/4397/lo...s1small0eu.jpg. when you put the img tags around it, it'll look like this:

i think EB wants people to use the smaller ones for sigs, check with them first.

EDIT

an opening [img] tag is just that, [img]. to close the tag, you need to type [/img].

so the form is [img]image's web address[/img]
    Last edited by Big_John; 07-02-2005 at 05:40.
    now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

It won't work? It has the picture icon, but it gets a red x when I click on it.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

i'm not sure what you are saying. click on what? are you talking about my post? you can see the picture, but when you click on my link you get a red x?
    now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

EB Member... sort of Member Proper Gander's Avatar

as BJ said, go to User CP and the click on edit Signature.

you then have to copy/paste the url [img] http://img244.echo.cx/img244/8979/lo...1medium7qu.jpg [/img] and put that in there without the spaces.

so all you need to do is:

[img]insert-URL-here[/img]