Thread: Modded campaign

Thumbs down Modded campaign

I have uploaded to this site a "True_missions.zip" . Just see this working with the revealed map. There're readme file. If you will like it I will edit this things somewhen adding more factions , i think a lot of them(lithuania, pagan Baltic slavs, Serbs and Croatians and so on - what books will inspire)
    "Мертвые сраму не имут! А как моя голова покатится, то делайте что хотите." - "The dead do not have shame! And when my head will be cut down, then do as you wish!"
    Svyatoslav, The Grand Prince of Kiev, before battle near the walls of Dorostol, Bulgaria at X century(11000 vs near 100000 greeks) addressing to his warriors.

Forsmark, Sweden, where the radiation keeps me warm.

Default Re: Modded campaign

What´s the mod all about? What have you added?
    I support the Pike and Musket:Total War

Also Europa Barbarorum supporter!

Smile Re: Modded campaign

I've reshaped east europe and minor asia also almost all cavalry can dismount smt at different units and some units modified , no land bridges(except Bosphor – for Crusades), Crusades are able to French, English, German, Italian, Cicilian. Also crusade units are free to produce at a rather high cost, speedy building, less requirements for unit production buildings.

True Early is tested more times- this is, as you wish an attempt, now I try to find out how to add new factions reading one guide.
    At all more riots for sovreignties in rebellious regions and more blodshed
    "Мертвые сраму не имут! А как моя голова покатится, то делайте что хотите." - "The dead do not have shame! And when my head will be cut down, then do as you wish!"
    Svyatoslav, The Grand Prince of Kiev, before battle near the walls of Dorostol, Bulgaria at X century(11000 vs near 100000 greeks) addressing to his warriors.

Crusading historian Member cegorach's Avatar

Default Re: Modded campaign

[QUOTE=Grizzly]I've reshaped east europe and minor asia

In what way ? Did you modified the map - added new provinces, changed the shape of the existing ones etc ?

If yes I am really interested in details.

If you are able to make some modifications to the campaign map I would like you to consider cooperating with our team - as a Ukrainian you might be interested in XVI-XVIIth century mod like our PMTW - Cossacks are waiting !

Regards Cegorach