Thread: Looking for a mod

Default Looking for a mod

Food evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have me a wee bit of an issue, and I hope one of you fine chap/chapette types can assist me. Is there a link to download that Napoleonic mod by the lords? I tried the one on the site here and it works for about 2.5 of a 4.7 hour download, then craps on me and says that there is an error about not being acceptable. Bog only knows what the hell it is on about, but c'est la vie, ja?
    Fee Fi Fo Fum, I got in me veins the blood of an Englishman, Welshman, Saxon, Anglo, Scotsman, Picti, Irishman, Norman, and a bloody heathen Viking. No joke!

This idiotic message brought to you by a person with a pure "British" family tree. If it settled on the British Isles, its on my tree tree, except Romans. Cheers!

Default Re: Looking for a mod

Did you try it from The Lordz Website ?

By the sound of things you're on dial-up. If you speak to the Lordz on the forums, they will probly send you a disk with all the files on, for a small fee to cover the CD and postage.
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

Default Re: Looking for a mod

downloading for hours doesn't bother me, it is when the download fails that irritates me. I just hate having my time wasted. But thank you for the link!
    Fee Fi Fo Fum, I got in me veins the blood of an Englishman, Welshman, Saxon, Anglo, Scotsman, Picti, Irishman, Norman, and a bloody heathen Viking. No joke!

This idiotic message brought to you by a person with a pure "British" family tree. If it settled on the British Isles, its on my tree tree, except Romans. Cheers!