Poll: WW3 LIKELY?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ww3??

Could be your God Member Abokasee's Avatar

Arrow Ww3??

Chance Of Ww3??? Tell Us Why You Think That (if You Voted) I Think Likely With Bush! ~d
    Now with transparent layers!

Lost on the Internet? Go back to start.

Default Re: Ww3??

No not with bush maybe in 30 or so years the world still remembers the last one and doesnt want to go through it again. I HOPE IT DOESNT HAPPEN especially in my life time.
    Formerly ceasar010

There will be another world war, one day. The countries that start it might not even exist yet.

oh, you betcha there will be a ww3 soon... and you know who will start it, right ?
    The Bartix !!
    Therapy helps, but screaming obscenities is cheaper.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It will probably begin with difficulties over communication and understanding.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Nuclear weapons and global economics ensure there will not be anymore wars like WW1 and WW2.

Look at the two big rivals today - China and the USA - their currency is pegged.. war is not beneficial to either of them.

The only possible war I can think of that could be considered a world war is if Russia becomes like Germany before WW2 and rearms and revamps their economy and feels like pushing others around. Even then, with the way world economies are set up, war wouldnt benefit them.

acutally i dont think there will be a ww3 for quite some time but there will be many wars in the middle east soon.
    Formerly ceasar010

I see it as inevitable. I mean, the world will either unite and head to space one day, or it won't, and there will be a huge scrounging for resources.

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

If there was a world war 3 it would be a big disaster, as earth would probably end up as nuclear waste.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Atlantis
    If there was a world war 3 it would be a big disaster, as earth would probably end up as nuclear waste.
    I hope it turns out a bit like Mad Max. If war does break out, Australia might just be my destination.

just think Fallout
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

I just hope we can colonize other planets before we run out of resources.

If there is a WW3 it will be started by Andorra, that peaceful principality is too peaceful, if you ask me.
    "Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite." - John Kenneth Galbraith

A Veteran Wargamer Member kiwitt's Avatar

It won't happen, the "Corporations" are now bigger than most countries and it wouldn't be in their interests to stop the flow of raw materials, finished products anytime soon.
    We work to live, and to live is to, play "Total War" or drive a VR-4

Quote Originally Posted by Sjakihata
    just think Fallout
    That would be pretty sweet, but with my bartering skills, I don't think I'd last long. My favourite apocalypse scenario is still a zombie attack...

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

i hope it happens before i die
    i want to start killing and this law thing is chasing me to the grave
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It will happen when China decide it's time to expand.....

Blog Entries

I think WW3 is inevitable. It is more a matter of when rather than how, as said previously the Fallout scenario is actually quite legitimate. Will it happen in my lifetime... I hope not. However, if it ever did happen and there was a nuclear holocaust, I think 90% would be dead before they ever knew anything ever even happened. and knowing my luck, I would be one of the unfortunate few who managed to survive.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Be optimistic....

It will start.... By Iran( Americans, guess why).....
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TuffStuffMcGruff
    i hope it happens before i die
    i want to start killing and this law thing is chasing me to the grave
    Any war will do then, not just a world war.
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

According to my dreams of doom, which I seem to be plagued with.

1. China will expand until its border is with Iraq, which will be a lot smaller. Both will have nuclear weapons. Iraq seemed to be a US base with nukes, a bit like Turkey during the cold war. Then China started firing nukes. I saw the explosions (I was in Iraq for some reason), but nobody cared.

2. Israel will invade Turkey and Europe, but then I will unite everyone and drive them back. It was cool I had some cool armour, a cape and a big warhammer. Then I was standing in a trench in Israel for some reason.

3. There was a strange dream that was like a game. It was of Earth and loads of nukes where being armed.

4. My mum will order a nuclear strike on a South American country.

Very odd and complete non sense, but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinus
    According to my dreams of doom, which I seem to be plagued with.

1. China will expand until its border is with Iraq, which will be a lot smaller. Both will have nuclear weapons. Iraq seemed to be a US base with nukes, a bit like Turkey during the cold war. Then China started firing nukes. I saw the explosions (I was in Iraq for some reason), but nobody cared.

2. Israel will invade Turkey and Europe, but then I will unite everyone and drive them back. It was cool I had some cool armour, a cape and a big warhammer. Then I was standing in a trench in Israel for some reason.

3. There was a strange dream that was like a game. It was of Earth and loads of nukes where being armed.

4. My mum will order a nuclear strike on a South American country.

Very odd and complete non sense, but interesting.
    I think I was in that dream...
    "Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite." - John Kenneth Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGod
    I see it as inevitable. I mean, the world will either unite and head to space one day, or it won't, and there will be a huge scrounging for resources.
    I don`t think WW3 will ever happen. We`re heading into space these days where there`s plenty of resources of whatever you might want.

Smaller wars like those today and bigger of course, but no world war; the world knows that nukes are no good idea.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

If there is a world war it will probably be started by extremist. North Korea, or a middle eastern country could nuke someplace and then everything end up like world war 1.

We have a saying in my country that when all the people who have wittnessed the last war have died the next one will start.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

it will not happan now, but it will in another 50-100 years. the socalled war on terrorism will never lead to a ww cuz there not really countries involved. we'll just have to wait what happens when china,india and mexico are at full strength. the wester powers are declining

We do not sow.

I bet that that wwIII will start as US will attack China in next 50 years.Because eventually US cant compete with them on financial side.I think its only natural that power will shift back to Asia because if we look at history.It has been there for most of the time in history.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

I have been thinking a lot about this and come to another conclusion.

The traditional Europeans are not procreating on a positive level anymore. Take this negative birth rate and add the great increase in arab muslims coming into the continent and you have the recipe for a large scale power struggle. Add to that the fact that a great number of these arabs do not assimilate to European culture and prefer to retain their own and youve turned on the oven..

Right now the vast number of Europeans accept muslims because they realize that they are just coming for a better life, but as their voting strength grows, i believe there will be a lot of trouble.

Most Europeans are not racists, and thats not what im implying, but if and when they start to see muslims who do not share their cultural values being elected into office - that will be major concern and could lead to a potential world war.

I hate to bring race into the equation, but if im correct and white people everywhere are declining while other races are expanding, human nature, whatever the race, seems to indicate that many whites will submit to being a minority - especially if the culture they are expected to submit to is different than their own.

Who knows though, the muslims could assimilate to the european system quite well in the future, which would completely blow my theory out of the water. As I was saying, most people arent racists, but most are "culturists". People wont accept a cultural takeover by immigrants i believe.

We have lots of Turks in Finland and they havent caused any problems,infact they have taken over our fastfood market with those lovely kebab´s.There have been lot more trouble with islamic Somalians here in Finland.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

turks arent really known as extreme islamitic people. they're very tolerent and theyve almost always been that way

We do not sow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast