Thread: Blurred icons

Default Blurred icons

First of all hi :)

I searched the forums and didn't find anything, basically I've had R:TW since its release, but I stopped playing it after a few months. Recently I got a new PC and started playing it again and I notice that some icons are blurred (although not all of them). I used to play with a GeForce4 Ti4600 @ 1024x768 and something like average settings. I now play with a Radeon X800 XL @ 1280x1024 and all settings to max.

What's blurred is the portrait pictures, and the building pictures etc. It's annoying because I used to love how you could see your generals age, but now I just see a blurred picture. Is this known about (i.e. low texture qualities for the icons) and I have to live with it, or is there something I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Default Re: Blurred icons

I've had one battle where one velites unit equipped with a ladder just stopped in front of the walls, two of its individuals just walking around aimlessly in an endless loop, not taking casualties, and when I zoomed in all the models were complete blurs like little green flames standing below the wall. I had to accomplish my conquest of Athens without that unit, which was supposed to capture the undefended wall, by detailing another unit to take up another ladder, therefore taking twice the wall casualties I ought to be taking. WTH?

EB DEVOTEE SINCE 2004